This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will DayZ likely go on sale during the Winter Sale?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Will DayZ likely go on sale during the Winter Sale?

User Info: bsballa09

bsballa09
3 years ago#1
I want to play it, but if I could get it for cheaper in a week or two, then I could wait.
If it wasn't for balla spouting bs over the years my post count would be way lower. It's not that serious - supergamerbret

User Info: LostHisHardcore

LostHisHardcore
3 years ago#2
Doubt it but then it is Christmas so anything could happen.
"What we've got here is a failure to communicate!"
"I'm you, I'm your shadow!"

User Info: Scroe

Scroe
3 years ago#3
No
Don't hinder Jinder
I'm a white girl with nice boobs

User Info: ThePCElitist

ThePCElitist
3 years ago#4
I doubt it now stop being a cheap ass. It will probably cost more when it's officially out of Alpha just like Arma III did.
Server PC:
Xeon E5-2630, Gigabyte X79-UD3, 16 GB's CORSAIR Vengeance LP 1600mhz, Samsung 840 Evo 500 GB (x2), Seagate 4TB 7,200 rpm hdd, Corsair RM650

User Info: arrseetee

arrseetee
3 years ago#5
Last fall when DayZ was HUGE, Arma 2+CO didn't go on sale at all during the winter sale. Mainly because it was a top seller and they didn't need to put it on sale. That said, I would believe they wouldn't do a sale this time around either. Esp when the game just came out and is a Top Seller now.
Posting from phone. So Police, don't whine about minor mistakes.

User Info: kbe2k2

kbe2k2
3 years ago#6
arrseetee posted...
Last fall when DayZ was HUGE, Arma 2+CO didn't go on sale at all during the winter sale. Mainly because it was a top seller and they didn't need to put it on sale. That said, I would believe they wouldn't do a sale this time around either. Esp when the game just came out and is a Top Seller now.

Yea BI really road that DayZ gravy train and will likely do the same with the standalone. I wouldn't expect any decent discounts for a very long time.

User Info: Sk0rbut

Sk0rbut
3 years ago#7
Very unlikely but you can never know for sure until it's over.
I am the bringer of death. Fall to your knees and beg for mercy... Or give me a sandwich, I'm pretty hungry.

User Info: Lady Une

Lady Une
3 years ago#8
Given it's extremely recent release, highly unlikely.
Leader of the Elder Cult of Jiub.
Wow. Kenny's a Japanese Princess..

User Info: OrgeLambart

OrgeLambart
3 years ago#9
No, although when the heck does the sale start anyway, I'm hoping today,
Xboxlive - Orge Lambart , Steam ID - Orge Lambart

User Info: matu90rk

matu90rk
3 years ago#10
30 dollars for the alpha version of a mod... I'm not against people spending their money however they want, but this is basically a scam. $10-15 would've been more appropriate.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Will DayZ likely go on sale during the Winter Sale?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived