This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A few questions regarding Saints Row The Third

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. A few questions regarding Saints Row The Third

User Info: ghostwarrior79

ghostwarrior79
3 years ago#1
Greetings, uh, fellow PC master racers! Aw, okay, here are my questions-

1. Will it work on mah "rig"

Nvidia 8600m gs 512 mb graphics card w/ directx 10
Intel core 2 duo T8100 2.1 ghz processor
3 gb RAM
Windows VISTA service pack 0 (zero) 32 bit

^I remember reading that it needed win xp, and a 128 mb gpu. That was a gameplay video I saw on The endangered YouTube, are those them requirements?

2. I just wanna free roam, jump off buildings, and stuff like that, no story. I also found a 100% save game on fileplanet, if I download it, and use it, will I have to play with that dude's character, OR can I change/edit that 100% save file character to MY liking (ie- change gender, looks, etc)?

BYE and THANKS this game would be a nice X'mas gift......
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! BATTLEFIELD 3 has offline Multiplayer with/against Ai bots on ALL maps and modes! (stock and dlc)

User Info: ghostwarrior79

ghostwarrior79
3 years ago#2
eh, uh, BUMP?
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! BATTLEFIELD 3 has offline Multiplayer with/against Ai bots on ALL maps and modes! (stock and dlc)

User Info: Asellus

Asellus
3 years ago#3
1. It'll run, certainly, it might not run that well though. You're a bit below the minimum requirements (8800).

2. You can change everything about your character by just going in one of the plastic surgery outlets.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. A few questions regarding Saints Row The Third

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived