This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Did I spend too much?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Did I spend too much?

User Info: r0ge00

r0ge00
3 years ago#21
Sergei_Dukanov posted...
I like my pc, I really do, but at times, I feel like I spent too much and its still missing something.

Well, your speakers suck. You could upgrade to some nice headphones + soundcard or a decent bookshelf system (+ optional sub) if you really want to stick to using speakers.

User Info: Sergei_Dukanov

Sergei_Dukanov
3 years ago#22
blax34dm posted...
I would have gotten a 780. You can get them from newegg right now for ~450 with the masterpass deal. Little overkill on the fans, gonna be pretty loud especially with that 290. I also hate your case, mouse, and KB but that's pretty subjective. All in All pretty nice build.

I am looking at a new case, even tho this one is roomy as hell, the keyboard is from an older build and the mouse was a gift. But I dislike the mouse.

r0ge00 posted...
Sergei_Dukanov posted...
I like my pc, I really do, but at times, I feel like I spent too much and its still missing something.

Well, your speakers suck. You could upgrade to some nice headphones + soundcard or a decent bookshelf system (+ optional sub) if you really want to stick to using speakers.

I got them for $20 for a simple mp3 system, but its not all that bad for netflix.
FX8350 oc'ed 4.8ghz| Kraken X60| ASRock 990fx Extreme9| 16 gigs ripjaws ddr3| SA R9 290| Evo 240GB ssd| 1TB cuda'| antec 750W| NZXT Phantom

User Info: r0ge00

r0ge00
3 years ago#23
Sergei_Dukanov posted...
I got them for $20 for a simple mp3 system, but its not all that bad for netflix.

They may be "not all that bad", but you can do so much better and even stay under $100.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Did I spend too much?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived