This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

a few questions regarding Counter Strike Global Offensive (CS:GO)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. a few questions regarding Counter Strike Global Offensive (CS:GO)

User Info: ghostwarrior79

ghostwarrior79
3 years ago#1
Hello there! Here are mah questions that need answers!

1. HOW DO YOU INSTALL DIS GAME FROM THE DISK?! HAO? I want a step-by-step guide. I'm not downloading a THING from the net unless it's REALLY NECESSARY

2. HOW big are the updates?! I hear some peeps saying it's about 2 gb an update! if it's 1 gb or less, I can certainly get it.

3. There's this operation bravo thing on the cs page, is it like, y'know, FREE or do I have to pay for it? 8 nice looking maps!

4. apart from lol-workshop, is there any OTHER PLACE to get skins, maps, huds, etc? The only one I know of is gamebanana or fpsbanana....

5. WILL IT WIRK on me "rig"?

Nvidia 8600m gs 512 mb graphics card w/ directx 10
Intel core 2 duo T8100 2.1 ghz processor
3 gb RAM
Windows VISTA service pack 0 (zero) 32 bit

6. IMPORTANT NOTE- ANSWER ALL MY QUESTIONS! I don't do partial answers! after all, I'm a potential cs:GO buyer!

7. Any way to change that HORRENDOUS in game FOV? no fov change=NO BUY! Also, can I play custom matches OFFLINE VS BOTS like in other cs titles?

One moar thing- BYE 'n BLESSED HOLIDAYS!
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! BATTLEFIELD 3 has offline Multiplayer with/against Ai bots on ALL maps and modes! (stock and dlc)

User Info: Kokuei05

Kokuei05
3 years ago#2
The updates are usually 100 MB. This holiday update is 2GB because they updated every ****ing map with "Holiday Cheer" so there's stupid christmas light bulbs and etc everywhere. Even the chickens have a hat on them.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u155ncSlkCk

ghostwarrior79
3 years ago#3
Kokuei05 posted...
The updates are usually 100 MB. This holiday update is 2GB because they updated every ****ing map with "Holiday Cheer" so there's stupid christmas light bulbs and etc everywhere. Even the chickens have a hat on them.

those aren't all the answers, y'know....
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! BATTLEFIELD 3 has offline Multiplayer with/against Ai bots on ALL maps and modes! (stock and dlc)

User Info: Kokuei05

Kokuei05
3 years ago#4
No it is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u155ncSlkCk

ghostwarrior79
3 years ago#5
Kokuei05 posted...
No it is.

NO! theyare NOT!!

ghostwarrior79
3 years ago#6
mirror edge code ORIGIN ONLY!

Mirror's Edge : 9ENE-VHRH-7H5Y-WXP7-7S44

User Info: Th1rte3n

Th1rte3n
3 years ago#7
CS will be too complicated for you to play, stick to CoD/BF
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11

ghostwarrior79
3 years ago#8
Clouddx posted...
CS will be too complicated for you to play, stick to CoD/BF

I'm a GOOD CS PLAYER! shutup!

User Info: Brass_Eye

Brass_Eye
3 years ago#9
ghostwarrior79 posted...

Thanks I never get free games here! Merry Christmas.
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrqp4iFO441qg5fyl.gif
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI3BFTc_Y4I

ghostwarrior79
3 years ago#10
Brass_Eye posted...
ghostwarrior79 posted...

Thanks I never get free games here! Merry Christmas.

in the future, YOU will have to give me something, but I'll contact you if I NEED YOU to buy a small game 4 ME! DEAL?! You can get Splinter Cell Blacklist DLC FOR ME! how's that for starters, eh?
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. a few questions regarding Counter Strike Global Offensive (CS:GO)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived