This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, what are you looking for during this Steam Sale?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So, what are you looking for during this Steam Sale?

User Info: pjlind

pjlind
3 years ago#11
Quite a lot actually. I just built my first PC around black Friday. Still need to buy a graphics card, but the Intel hd 4600 is holding it's own pretty well actually.

So far I've gotten FarCry3 deluxe, Dishonored GOTY, and Payday 1.

Bioshock Infinite, XCOM - Enemy Unknown, Civ-V Brave New World, Borderlands 2, and NBA 2k13 for 25$ from a Gamefly bundle.

I'm looking for Skyrim, Metro, Witcher, DaO Ultimate, RE5, Hitman, CoD World at War/4/Bops2, possibly Dark Souls athough I already own it for xbox with all the dlc.

I could have gotten all of these games, probably for not that much, but ups apparently messed up everybody's overtime hours so I'm missing a ton of money I was expecting to have for Christmas. It's all good though, I'll just have to pick and choose, plus I get paid fatty next Thursday.
i5-4670k | MSI Z87-G41 | 8gb ddr3 - 1866 | 530w 80+ | 1tb Seagate Barracuda | Rosewill BlackHawk

User Info: aak57

aak57
3 years ago#12
Cladun and Lords of Shadow, though I dunno if the former will actually show up at any point (it doesn't even have any discount).
http://i.imgur.com/ULj4q.jpg
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended.

User Info: Kokuei05

Kokuei05
3 years ago#13
Saints Row 4 if it goes like $15.

Final Exam if it goes like 66%/75%. $10 for 4 players to have fun for 10 hours is worth it. $20 for 10 hours... meh.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u155ncSlkCk

User Info: MegaSlime

MegaSlime
3 years ago#14
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
"Why is it whenever someone says 'with all due respect' they really mean 'kiss my ass'?"-Ashley, Mass Effect
High School Relationships: 99.9% Failure

User Info: Snadados

Snadados
3 years ago#15
Long Live the Queen.
I just can't bring my self to buy it at 10% off.
Even if it only went to 11% off I'd get it.
Have you accepted Raspberyl as your loli and savior?

User Info: ShinobiKaze

ShinobiKaze
3 years ago#16
I'm looking for the games that I'm curious about and waiting for a really good deal.

Remember me
Baldurs Gate II: EE
Lost Planet 3
Enslaved

Out of those four enslaved is something I really want to try. All the other games I really wanted I already have so these one are the only ones that came to my mind. I got bulletstorm and was never interested in that game before but it's actually really fun.

User Info: PhilOnDez

PhilOnDez
3 years ago#17
Analogue: A Hate Story and Hate+ for me I think. Other than that I can't really think of anything I want aside from maybe FF8 but I already own the PSN version of that so I can just play it on my Vita if I want.
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So, what are you looking for during this Steam Sale?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived