This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Steam Sale Question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Steam Sale Question

User Info: CalmLikeABomb67

CalmLikeABomb67
3 years ago#1
Right now I've got my eye on Teleglitch and Rogue Legacy which are both on sale for 50% off till January 3.

How often does a game that's already on sale go on sale during one of the daily deals or flash sales for an even cheaper price?

Just wondering if I should hold off till the last day of the sale to see if they get any cheaper. Thanks.

User Info: Logical_One

Logical_One
3 years ago#2
ALWAYS hold off until the last day to see if they go up as daily deals/flash deals--just IMO.
---
Steam: LogicalOne / PSN: TheCoolBreeze / XBL: ZenTheShogun

User Info: pjlind

pjlind
3 years ago#3
I believe most all games are already on sale by default. I would wait, there's really no reason not to. The biggest sales are the daily, flash, cc. Even if your games dont hit a sale, you can still get them at the price on the last day. If you pick them up now you'll be kicking yourself when they go on sale.
i5-4670k | MSI Z87-G41 | 8gb ddr3 - 1866 | 530w 80+ | 1tb Seagate Barracuda | Rosewill BlackHawk

User Info: Bkongo

Bkongo
3 years ago#4
I always wait for daily/flash sales. No harm in waiting otherwise, unless you absolutely HAVE to play something, like co-op multiplayer with a pal.

User Info: d209999

d209999
3 years ago#5
Rogue Legacy 67% off.

Buy it now TC. It won't get any lower during this sale.
*under construction*
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Steam Sale Question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived