This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

best buy price match question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. best buy price match question

User Info: Ivany2008

Ivany2008
3 years ago#1
so I understand they price match online purchases, my question is more or less about Newegg. Since Newegg has a Canadian website, but all parts are shipped from the States, does this price match still work?

it says that the product must be from the same country

User Info: Love_Me_Sexy

Love_Me_Sexy
3 years ago#2
Best buy will price match newegg.ca, not new egg.com
Intel 4670k\\MSI G45 + 760 4GB\\Kingston HyperX 8GB RAM + 240GB SSD\\4TB Seagate HDD\\Thermaltake 1200w PSU
PC Wishlist: 27" GSync, KB

Ivany2008
3 years ago#3
k good, that was what i was referring to btw. I'll be able to save a good 20 dollars on a stick of ram, now whether or not they actually carry that ram is the question

somehow i doubt they will

User Info: Dragnfyr

Dragnfyr
3 years ago#4
Most stores are not price matching Boxing Day/Week deals so you probably won't be able to get a price match even if they do carry it.
15.4" Retina MacBook Pro (Mid 2012) | Node 304 mITX | Gigabyte Z87N-WIFI | Intel Core i5-4670K | Asus GTX 760 | Corsair 1x8GB | EVGA 600W | 120+64GB SSDs

Ivany2008
3 years ago#5
oh i know, this was just an offchance just in case i couldn't get it this week. Plus theres an SSD i'd like to get for my new set-up that i'm hoping bestbuy will carry
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. best buy price match question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived