The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Need a little help.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Need a little help.

User Info: Plo568

Plo568
3 years ago#1
Dont wanna sound lazy but can someone find me a prebuilt on special or something.

most i can spend is 1000

Plo568
3 years ago#2
Little more background is i hope to game on it hopefully some current day games on high or max.

User Info: ryouma17

ryouma17
3 years ago#3
Plo568 posted...
Little more background is i hope to game on it hopefully some current day games on high or max.

for 1000$ you should be making it yourself, you'll be happier you did
Ronnie O'Neal McLendon
08/09/1960 - 11/16/2011

Plo568
3 years ago#4
I understand that u get more from building but im a very paranoid type of person and i wouldnt trust myself with hundreds of dollars worth of parts.

User Info: ryouma17

ryouma17
3 years ago#5
Plo568 posted...
I understand that u get more from building but im a very paranoid type of person and i wouldnt trust myself with hundreds of dollars worth of parts.

not that hard, just need patience and a steady hand. they come with instruction manuals. i was nervous i was going to mess my first pc up too but didnt, i'd help pick part for you but i know nothing about motherboards maybe someone else will
Ronnie O'Neal McLendon
08/09/1960 - 11/16/2011

User Info: DerPancake

DerPancake
3 years ago#6
Plo568 posted...

I'm paranoid aswell, and I'm studying to be a Neurosurgeon.
http://i.imgur.com/mng6Lqf.jpg
http://tinyurl.com/mxvh3ut - Taylor Swift: Queen of Pop.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Need a little help.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived