This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I've been playing Metro: LL on max settings (no AA)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So I've been playing Metro: LL on max settings (no AA)

User Info: ADHDguitar

ADHDguitar
3 years ago#1
And now every other game looks terrible, except for ones with stylized graphics.

Being master race is hard. :(
MSI Z87-G45 | i7-4770K | GTX 780 | G.Skill 16 GB DDR3 | Corsair 850W| Cooler Master Full Tower | Seagate 3TB Drive | LG Blu-Ray Drive |

User Info: cuteboi100

cuteboi100
3 years ago#2
How can you even play that game with its low Y-axis sensitivity.
Attack Jet - Division 1 (World) | Fighter Jet - Division 1 (World)
Fighter Jet - Division 1 (Toronto), Rank #7

User Info: ADHDguitar

ADHDguitar
3 years ago#3
cuteboi100 posted...
How can you even play that game with its low Y-axis sensitivity.

No! Don't tell me that, now I'll notice and It won't be fun anymore! D:
MSI Z87-G45 | i7-4770K | GTX 780 | G.Skill 16 GB DDR3 | Corsair 850W| Cooler Master Full Tower | Seagate 3TB Drive | LG Blu-Ray Drive |

User Info: Mitch35

Mitch35
3 years ago#4
As soon as someone pointed it out to me I couldn't unfeel it. It's just awful. It's also apparently unchangeable even through the ini, but I didn't look that hard into it.
i7 3770k @ 4.3 GHz | Hyper 212 Evo | MSI Z77A-G45 ATX | MSI GTX 680 Twin Frozr III | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Blue | XFX PRO750w Bronze | CM HAF-X

User Info: TheWayOfTheGun

TheWayOfTheGun
3 years ago#5
It looks really impressive maxed out but so does Tomb Raider and Far Cry 3.
Glorious God Gamers > PC Master Race > Console Peasants ---> http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/508/644/9eb.jpg

User Info: Boge

Boge
3 years ago#6
ADHDguitar posted...
And now every other game looks terrible, except for ones with stylized graphics.

Being master race is hard. :(

Yeah. That's why I don't want to upgrade my monitor. I also want to get used to lower settings. I don't want to want to upgrade every 6 months just to keep at the peak of Masterdom.
And so he prophesied that the sheeple will follow the stupid, and the stupid will rule the Earth.

User Info: wentzelot

wentzelot
3 years ago#7
Mitch35 posted...
As soon as someone pointed it out to me I couldn't unfeel it. It's just awful. It's also apparently unchangeable even through the ini, but I didn't look that hard into it.

i'd hardly call it awful.. sure it's a stupid design choice but its effect on enjoying the game is negligible
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So I've been playing Metro: LL on max settings (no AA)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived