This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Far Cry 3 on gtx 570, i5 2500k, 8gb ddr3..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Far Cry 3 on gtx 570, i5 2500k, 8gb ddr3..

User Info: Rawe

Rawe
3 years ago#1
Shaft settings am I looking at for this? Is the game any fun? It was on sale for 7 50 and was wondering if it's worth it if it goes on sale before the winter sale ends.
PS3 - Wii - 360 - PSP - PC Gamer
Intel i5-2500k - Asus P8P67 Pro B3 Rev - EVGA GTX 570 - 8GB G.SKILL RipJaws X DDR3 1600MHZ

User Info: HELZERO

HELZERO
3 years ago#2
excellent game you wont have any regrets
im on my mobile phone so excuse the cruddy spelling

User Info: iPr0kkaFTW

iPr0kkaFTW
3 years ago#3
You should be able to run Far Cry 3 on its highest settings with no problems. It's one of the best FPS games I've played and yes it's a lot of fun. There's a lot to do in the game besides the main story so you can easily pour in tons of hours. Multiplayer feels tacked-on but it's an okay bonus. It was definitely my Game of the Year last year.

User Info: 2Dhas_a_MIGRANE

2Dhas_a_MIGRANE
3 years ago#4
You should be able to run High with low AA. Maybe lower shadows/lighting effects
3DS: 5472-7481-8922

User Info: Rawe

Rawe
3 years ago#5
Reason I post topics about req's is cause I hope I don't get stutter issues but that's good it's a fun game.
PS3 - Wii - 360 - PSP - PC Gamer
Intel i5-2500k - Asus P8P67 Pro B3 Rev - EVGA GTX 570 - 8GB G.SKILL RipJaws X DDR3 1600MHZ

User Info: ThePCElitist

ThePCElitist
3 years ago#6
Rawe posted...
Reason I post topics about req's is cause I hope I don't get stutter issues but that's good it's a fun game.

Your CPU is fine for pretty much every game made up until this point. The GPU is going to be holding you back a little bit though but you should be able to run Farcry 3 just fine.
Server PC:
Xeon E5-2630, Gigabyte X79-UD3, 16 GB's CORSAIR Vengeance LP 1600mhz, Samsung 840 Evo 500 GB (x2), Seagate 4TB 7,200 rpm hdd, Corsair RM650
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Far Cry 3 on gtx 570, i5 2500k, 8gb ddr3..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived