This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Vsync/slowdown problem with 755m

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Vsync/slowdown problem with 755m

User Info: Infiniterran

Infiniterran
3 years ago#1
"I've had issues with my gt 755m where a game when it reaches 60 fps or higher I either get screen tearing with vsync off or noticeable slowdown (but fps counter still stays at 60 fps or higher). so like for example in battlefield 4 with vsync enabled i look at the sky and i get slow down, even though the fps counter is 60 or above. This is pretty annoying, but with games like borderlands 2 with a built in fps limiter I can limit it to 50 and it stays smooth throughout.

The only other game I've seen solve this is battlefield 4 when I put in the RenderDevice.RenderAheadLimit 1 command. Then I can hit 60 fps and no slowdown -- but it lowers my overall fps most of the time unforunately

I tried FPS limiters like nvidia inspector limiting it to 55 which let me turn on vsync and no slow down, but then I get some tearing.

Any ideas?"
---
---
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory?id=9515287
I want one of these
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Vsync/slowdown problem with 755m

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived