This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

In this age of sequels, which games has every storythread in one game(spoilers)?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. In this age of sequels, which games has every storythread in one game(spoilers)?

User Info: Herrx

Herrx
3 years ago#1
Okay I find this an interesting question. In this time were sequels to games dominate the gamingland, which games can you mention, that stands as a single game in that world, which doesn't carry over to a sequel, but have you experiencing the whole story, without leaving a cliffhanger. I mean a complete world, where you get the impression, that all that the developher wanted in the game, they got. A game that from beginning to end, provides total closure?
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine - Humphrey Bogart - Casablanca

User Info: MaxCHEATER64

MaxCHEATER64
3 years ago#2
So a game that doesn't have a sequal, and was designed not to have one?

Alpha Protocol comes to mind.
i5-3570K @ 4.6 GHz | HD IceQ X 7850 | Z77-D3H | 700W | Intel 550 180GB | Seagate Barracuda 1T | Seagate XTD 2T + 16GB SSHD | 2x8 GM RAM

User Info: TowerBooks3192

TowerBooks3192
3 years ago#3
Sid's alpha centauri and King of Dragon Pass(?)
AC new leaf FC: 1547-5212-4948. Name: Miiguel Town name: Tower

User Info: Majoras_pants

Majoras_pants
3 years ago#4
Halo 2
"What's a strategy game? You mean like Mass Effect?"- A console gamer

User Info: Cesare_Borgia

Cesare_Borgia
3 years ago#5
Bastion
Mark of the Ninja
Strike Suit Zero
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
XCOM: Enemy Unknown
Hitman: Absolution
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. In this age of sequels, which games has every storythread in one game(spoilers)?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived