This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any games similar to LOTR: War in The North?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Any games similar to LOTR: War in The North?

User Info: AndehPandy

AndehPandy
3 years ago#1
Personally, it's one of my favorite games but I've played it to death. I was wondering if any knew any other types of action hack n slash games in that similar style?

User Info: ADHDguitar

ADHDguitar
3 years ago#2
I SUPPOSE Diablo-esque games would be pretty similar. (Diablo, Path of Exile, Torchlight).
MSI Z87-G45 | i7-4770K | GTX 780 | G.Skill 16 GB DDR3 | Corsair 850W| Cooler Master Full Tower | Seagate 3TB Drive | LG Blu-Ray Drive |

User Info: SleepComa

SleepComa
3 years ago#3
Is that game local co-op?/
Intel Core i7 4770k @ 3.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z87x UD5H | EVGA GTX 780 Ti | 1+2 TB Caviar Black HDD | Seagate 240 GB SSD | G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB | Noctua NH-D14 | G500

User Info: DragonRaizen

DragonRaizen
3 years ago#4
Diablo games are not similar at all.
That being said, War in the North is the most bare-bones hack'n slash I played in a while. ANYTHING in the genre will be similar, and probably superior. Darksiders, Devil May Cry, Castlevania(the last one)...
-FREEZE!
-I'm a robot, not your refrigerator.
Marvin

User Info: SpazH3d

SpazH3d
3 years ago#5
Hey OP, can you tell me why you think War in the north is so great? I bought i many months ago, but I can't find many reasons to start it up. Is it super awesome? How are the RPG elements and the story?
- My vision is augmented
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Any games similar to LOTR: War in The North?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived