This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question about Injustice.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Question about Injustice.

User Info: steker16

steker16
3 years ago#11
i would advise you to read up on the PC version of that game, im pretty sure its a broken as **** port that gets zero dev support. pretty sure i read they outsourced the port to some crap company that did a port of some other fighting game that was also broken as hell and never fixed it

User Info: Froakie

Froakie
3 years ago#12
I have the same problem with Mark of the Ninja, TC.
I think I'm just gonna get a 360 controller as well to play those kind of games.
http://i.imgur.com/EPGPNKk.jpg
wufei8706

User Info: KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall
3 years ago#13
steker16 posted...
i would advise you to read up on the PC version of that game, im pretty sure its a broken as **** port that gets zero dev support. pretty sure i read they outsourced the port to some crap company that did a port of some other fighting game that was also broken as hell and never fixed it

You seem awfully pretty sure about these things.
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Samsung 830 128GB | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Question about Injustice.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived