This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Deadpool Removed from Steam?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Deadpool Removed from Steam?

User Info: Valkassium

Valkassium
3 years ago#1
So the Community Choice vote was Deadpool, Tomb Raider and Nether.

Deadpool has since been replaced by COD: Ghosts in the vote, and removed from Steam completely though?
i5 3570k | Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H |8GB XMS3 1600 | Sapphire HD 6870 | 2TB Seagate | NZXT Phantom White
PSN: Valkassium - Steam: Dvalkass -

User Info: KaiRyusaki

KaiRyusaki
3 years ago#2
Probably losts the licence/rights or whatever like they did last year with James Bond.

Still sold on amazon atleast but probably until they run out of keys.

User Info: TropicMoon10

TropicMoon10
3 years ago#3
Wow, I was thinking of getting that eventually. Sucks.
http://i.imgur.com/N9lTE.jpg

User Info: Shub

Shub
3 years ago#4
Deadpool was a daily deal a couple of days ago, too.
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

User Info: Valkassium

Valkassium
3 years ago#5
Shub posted...
Deadpool was a daily deal a couple of days ago, too.

Indeed it was, also for the 75% off.
i5 3570k | Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H |8GB XMS3 1600 | Sapphire HD 6870 | 2TB Seagate | NZXT Phantom White
PSN: Valkassium - Steam: Dvalkass -

User Info: DV8ingSources

DV8ingSources
3 years ago#6
Damn. Glad I bought it. I also have wolfenstein which has since been removed I believe. Kind of sad that even with digital, this is a thing.
2500k @ 4.4 | P8Z68-V Pro | H80 | 8GB RAM | 770 + 670 physx | 256 SSD | 8TB HDD | Win 8.1 64bit | ax1200w | CM690II
Steam: DV8ing1

User Info: j_coat

j_coat
3 years ago#7
Wasn't even out a full year before this already happened. Is it still for sale on XBL and PSN?
Check out the demo of Universal Wars Saga!
http://www.slimesalad.com/forum/viewgame.php?t=5169

User Info: KaiRyusaki

KaiRyusaki
3 years ago#8
I feel like it's probably Disney's fault. When did Disney buy marvel? was it this year?

User Info: Ivany2008

Ivany2008
3 years ago#9
boy am I glad I bought it, I don't know if it will download though since I don't already have it installed

User Info: DV8ingSources

DV8ingSources
3 years ago#10
Ivany2008 posted...
boy am I glad I bought it, I don't know if it will download though since I don't already have it installed

It will. My wolfenstein copy still works. Valve still keeps the servers up for downloading them, they just can't sell any more copies.
2500k @ 4.4 | P8Z68-V Pro | H80 | 8GB RAM | 770 + 670 physx | 256 SSD | 8TB HDD | Win 8.1 64bit | ax1200w | CM690II
Steam: DV8ing1
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Deadpool Removed from Steam?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived