This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

urgent problem

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. urgent problem

User Info: shadows_jin

shadows_jin
3 years ago#1
early today after i finish up the middle food mission on general. after that all the everything i type there is a 8 somethiung popup then it go back to normal file. i can't do anthing about even facebook, ps3, amazon.com event gamesfaqs. i don't know how to fix it
B2 FC : 1507 7931 7319 B1 FC: 3568 3709 0747
3DS FC: 3625-9003-2367

User Info: Mushroom87

Mushroom87
3 years ago#2
shadows_jin posted...
early today after i finish up the middle food mission on general. after that all the everything i type there is a 8 somethiung popup then it go back to normal file. i can't do anthing about even facebook, ps3, amazon.com event gamesfaqs. i don't know how to fix it

wut? alot of popups i assume? run Maleware bytes, then CCcleaner.

User Info: EGMRULZ

EGMRULZ
3 years ago#3
Your message wasn't clear but I think you may have pressed the shift (or some other key) 8 times accidentally. Doing that brings up an annoying as hell screen for sticky keys or whatever they call it.
PC & Consoles > Everything

User Info: Kokuei05

Kokuei05
3 years ago#4

lol. I don't know if serious or trolling.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u155ncSlkCk
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. urgent problem

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived