This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How is Metal Gear?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How is Metal Gear?

User Info: sonicteam2k1

sonicteam2k1
3 years ago#1
I heard when you dice too much it tuns into a slideshow. Is this true? I should be able to max it with a R9 290X
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games

User Info: pothocket

pothocket
3 years ago#2
I tried the demo and consoles and it reminded me of why I stopped playing Japanese games.

User Info: Slayn

Slayn
3 years ago#3
pothocket posted...
I tried the demo and consoles and it reminded me of why I stopped playing Japanese games.

Just curious on what you mean by this. I played it on PS3 it wasn't that bad. Repurchased on Steam.
ZOMG Pokeyman craze! FC: 2036-7659-0505

User Info: TheMisfit

TheMisfit
3 years ago#4
Are we talking about the NES DOS port?
GameFAQs fanboy for 12 years.

User Info: Xantose161

Xantose161
3 years ago#5
The game itself I thought was great. The port I won't know for a bit when I get to try it out, but most ppl seem to be happy with it.
I7 2600K 3.4GHz | GTX 470 1280MB SC | Asus Sabertooth P67 | DDR3 1600 2x4 GB | 120GB Intel 5140 SSD | CM Silent Pro 850W | 120MM Liquid Cooler | CM HAF 922

User Info: steker16

steker16
3 years ago#6
all i know about it so far is it caps at 60fps with 30 in cutscenes. and you cant go higher than 1080 on your resolution. so if you have a monitor that supports higher, well too bad. also according to steam forums it uses always online for DRM and if you lose connection the game just auto shuts itself down

User Info: sonicteam2k1

sonicteam2k1
3 years ago#7
How is the performance? Does it struggle to maintain 60 due to poor optimization or is it all good?
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games

User Info: YoungAdultLink

YoungAdultLink
3 years ago#8
People on steam with old Athlons and i3s are holding solid 60 unless they spam up the slicing thing, then it drops into the 50s. A 450 or better seems to run it pretty well.
Once we perfect building Mechs, I expect there to be a factory in Mexico pumping out a brand call Mechsican. I wanna buy me a Mechsican.
steamid: Rohchya

User Info: Asellus

Asellus
3 years ago#9
Runs perfectly smooth on my i7 920 with everything set to its highest settings.

User Info: promo123

promo123
3 years ago#10
How much better does it look than the console versions?
Everybody's havin' a good time with Poppy Bros!
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How is Metal Gear?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived