This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best MMORPG?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Best MMORPG?

User Info: iBlackice25

iBlackice25
3 years ago#1
Im really trying to get into an MMO game, because I haven't been into one in years, but I was just wondering which one would be the best to buy. If it means anything, im playing the Torchlight II demo right now and I like it, but I don't want to buy it if there are better MMOs. Any recommendations?
GT: DarknessSniperX/PSN: sky_Pharaoh
dustloop: Legion13/Steam: sky_Pharaoh

User Info: Nineteen99

Nineteen99
3 years ago#2
Torchlight isn't a MMO.
"There must be some kind of way out of here, said the joker to the thief. There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief."

User Info: MaKhaos

MaKhaos
3 years ago#3
Well what MMOs have you played? And to what extent. Also Torchlight 2 isn't an MMO. If you like the Torchlight 2 style of gameplay, you should try Path of Exile which is technically an MMO and is also completely free.
"TSA lady opened my bag and asked me about my Magic: The Gathering booster packs.
I explained that they're not weapons since I have no land." -Day[9]

User Info: dekou

dekou
3 years ago#4
PoE isn't a real MMO, either. IMO the best ones are currently Guild Wars 2 and The Secret World.

User Info: steker16

steker16
3 years ago#5
dekou posted...
PoE isn't a real MMO, either. IMO the best ones are currently Guild Wars 2 and The Secret World.

im sure the 5 other secret world players would love to see their community grow

iBlackice25
3 years ago#6
dekou posted...

I would play Guild Wars 2, but I heard it was really boring after a while, and if thats true, i don't want to waste my money.

User Info: Riot55555

Riot55555
3 years ago#7
FFXIV.
My competitive CS:S videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLxqydBplX0&feature=channel_page&fmt=22

User Info: Nineteen99

Nineteen99
3 years ago#8
iBlackice25 posted...
dekou posted...

I would play Guild Wars 2, but I heard it was really boring after a while, and if thats true, i don't want to waste my money.

So do a lot of MMOs. Or even any game.
"There must be some kind of way out of here, said the joker to the thief. There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief."

User Info: EternalFlame66

EternalFlame66
3 years ago#9
iBlackice25 posted...
dekou posted...

pretty much any game is boring after awhile
Such is your fate.

iBlackice25
3 years ago#10
Riot55555 posted...
FFXIV.

Need to look at some gameplay of this, because I see A LOT of hate for this game on this website.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Best MMORPG?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived