This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PLEASE recommend me a good game... Todays games just aren't doing it for me...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PLEASE recommend me a good game... Todays games just aren't doing it for me...

User Info: kingbadjo

kingbadjo
3 years ago#1
Hey everyone, for the longest time video games haven't been what I wanted.

I am begging for a very good game that has alot of customization, and great PVP. With gameplay kind of like Dark souls.

I've tried Diablo 3 at launch and well... that got bad quick. Guildwars got boring. I do not want any mmo game with subscriptions (Warcraft, FF14). Warframe was fun but I'd like multiplayer, and I don't like how to get some things you have to buy it, and also customization was limited. Skyrim was also fun.

I guess the games that came close for doing it for me was dark souls, and diablo 3. Any other games like the ones I posted?

And please nothing in first person.

I'm aware of Destiny (but I don't like shooters) but I'll still look into it, and Dark souls 2 is I guess my only hope for now.
I don't need violent videogames to reassure myself that I'm an adult.

User Info: DerPancake

DerPancake
3 years ago#2
play Dota 2
http://i.imgur.com/mng6Lqf.jpg
http://tinyurl.com/mxvh3ut - Taylor Swift: Queen of Pop.

User Info: Asellus

Asellus
3 years ago#3
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance maybe?

User Info: Cool_Dude667

Cool_Dude667
3 years ago#4
Streets of Rage Remake. Friend optional.
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi

User Info: Sinfullyvannila

Sinfullyvannila
3 years ago#5
Torchlight 2
Friend Code 3050-7626-8586 Abra/Sigilyph/Gothorita FS, PM me for FS trades.

User Info: NGd72

NGd72
3 years ago#6
kingbadjo posted...
Hey everyone, for the longest time video games haven't been what I wanted.

I am begging for a very good game that has alot of customization, and great PVP. With gameplay kind of like Dark souls.

I've tried Diablo 3 at launch and well... that got bad quick. Guildwars got boring. I do not want any mmo game with subscriptions (Warcraft, FF14). Warframe was fun but I'd like multiplayer, and I don't like how to get some things you have to buy it, and also customization was limited. Skyrim was also fun.

I guess the games that came close for doing it for me was dark souls, and diablo 3. Any other games like the ones I posted?

And please nothing in first person.

I'm aware of Destiny (but I don't like shooters) but I'll still look into it, and Dark souls 2 is I guess my only hope for now.

Well...seeing as how Destiny is not coming to PC, I think you'd find it hard to play without a console ;D

User Info: Voelger

Voelger
3 years ago#7
Path of exile
Posted with GameRaven 1.1.1

User Info: DalamarTm

DalamarTm
3 years ago#8
As far as starting the new year on pc so far Metal Gear Rising and The Walking Dead season 2 Episode 1 so far looking forward to Castlevania LOS 2 , GTA V and Watch Dogs ,. Last year I enjoyed Tomb Raider (remake) , Batman Origins , Lego Marvel , Outlast and Castlevania LOS were some my favorites on PC. Also 3ds had a lot of good games last year enough that it won system of the year .

NES,SNES,N64,DC,PS2,Xbox360,DS
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. PLEASE recommend me a good game... Todays games just aren't doing it for me...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived