This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I need help with buying a Video Card.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I need help with buying a Video Card.

User Info: it_r_over9000

it_r_over9000
3 years ago#21
-5xad0w- posted...
If you are leaning 760, here is an EVGA factory OC with the (excellent) ACX cooler.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130932

Lol we just posted the same card within like 8 seconds of each other. Also it looks like you get AC4 free if you buy that card TC.
i7 4770k| Asus Z87 Plus| EVGA GTX 760 2GB| Corsair VengeanceLP 8GB (2x4)1866| EVGA SuperNOVA Nex 650G 650w| Thermaltake Chaser A31 Snow White
PSN- ponmbr [R3D]

User Info: RvLasttime

RvLasttime
3 years ago#22
already own ac4 ^_^, so that's not the deciding factor.

I'm just trying to find a card a newb can use to run games.

Because, again, I'm pretty clueless. A blank canvass, Need more input... so on and so forth.

So what is the difference I'd see between Evga and MSI/ASUS?
Apparently The Warden and Hawke went on to join Revan and The Exile in their fight against The True Sith. I expect Sheppard to join them soon- Cheator13

User Info: it_r_over9000

it_r_over9000
3 years ago#23
I actually just realized that the card I linked was different from the other EVGA one. The other one has a different cooler on it and actually has a 15 dollar instant discount on it as well and the one I linked doesn't.
i7 4770k| Asus Z87 Plus| EVGA GTX 760 2GB| Corsair VengeanceLP 8GB (2x4)1866| EVGA SuperNOVA Nex 650G 650w| Thermaltake Chaser A31 Snow White
PSN- ponmbr [R3D]
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I need help with buying a Video Card.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived