This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You are being hunted by the last video game character you played as.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. You are being hunted by the last video game character you played as.

User Info: MaxCHEATER64

MaxCHEATER64
3 years ago#1
How ****ed are you?

Last char. I played as was Neo from the Matrix, so I'd say I'm pretty damn ****ed.
i5-3570K @ 4.6 GHz | HD IceQ X 7850 | Z77-D3H | 700W | Intel 550 180GB | Seagate Barracuda 1T | Seagate XTD 2T + 16GB SSHD | 2x8 GB RAM

User Info: ThePCElitist

ThePCElitist
3 years ago#2
My XIV character. I'd let her do anything she wants to me.

http://i.imgur.com/eZzeBef.png

User Info: maybecalls

maybecalls
3 years ago#3
That'll be 'Castle toilet cleaner' from M & B Warband multiplayer, then. I might win.

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
3 years ago#4
Uh I played Dust last.

So I'm not worried lol.
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

User Info: jelly2008

jelly2008
3 years ago#5
Last I played was Mortal Kombat's Cyber Subzero. Guess I'll need an EMP grenade.
Intel C2D E7500/ Intel DG41RQ/ CM GX550W Bronze/ ASUS ENGTS450 DirectCU/ 4GB Transcend DDR2-800 RAM/ Seagate 320GB + 1TB HDD/ Hitachi 250GB HDD/ Win 8.1 64-bit

User Info: r0ge00

r0ge00
3 years ago#6
Either my summoner Witch in PoE or it was a Merchant on Board Game Online if you count that. Either way, nothing too freighting.

User Info: g7g7g7g7

g7g7g7g7
3 years ago#7
That's be doomguy. I'm screwed.
"You know what's most annoying about hearing neighbors having sex?,
When it's too quiet*" - Umbongo

User Info: Jprime666

Jprime666
3 years ago#8
Ramza Beoulve.

He'd probably kill me pretty quick.
Zvarri!

User Info: pothocket

pothocket
3 years ago#9
I think the last game I was playing last night was The Testament of Sherlock Holmes. So yeah... Sherlock. Pretty sure he's gonna be able to track me down.

User Info: Bowsaa

Bowsaa
3 years ago#10
My Guardian in GW2. I'm probably boned, there are a surprising number of gap closers on that char. Also, it's an Asuran, so she'll have the intelligence to find me.
RENAMON!! *weeping* YOU HAVEN'T BENT ANYONE OVER THE SINK AND SHOVED A "CHECK THE STICKY* UP THEIR ASS IN MONTHS!! *curls into ball crying*- Cither3000
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. You are being hunted by the last video game character you played as.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived