This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Octodad is far too short :/

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Octodad is far too short :/

User Info: thefabregas22

thefabregas22
3 years ago#1
bought the game for 7 quid (which wasn't even the full price) and it only lasts for 2 hours :/

completed it in one sitting and was surprised it was over, especially when one of the reviews said playing time was 5 hours :/

I enjoyed the gameplay but if they make a sequel it needs to be longer, also I think they should cheapen the game as it's not worth it for such a small amount of content
NNid: AdmiralClassy
Psn: AdmiralClassy

User Info: 1337toothbrush

1337toothbrush
3 years ago#2
What a waste of 7 squid.
------------
http://i.imgur.com/ZkQRDsR.png

User Info: Pokenub

Pokenub
3 years ago#3
1337toothbrush posted...
What a waste of 7 squid.

I GET IT!!

Anyway, I was never really expecting much from it, I'm sure the estimated gametime was counting getting used to the controls.
Damn it.. I swear I had something for this..

User Info: crazyray47

crazyray47
3 years ago#4
thefabregas22 posted...
bought the game for 7 quid (which wasn't even the full price) and it only lasts for 2 hours :/

completed it in one sitting and was surprised it was over, especially when one of the reviews said playing time was 5 hours :/

I enjoyed the gameplay but if they make a sequel it needs to be longer, also I think they should cheapen the game as it's not worth it for such a small amount of content

was it worth it?

User Info: snesmaster40

snesmaster40
3 years ago#5
Did they run out of ink when making this game?
Are we not men?

User Info: SpazH3d

SpazH3d
3 years ago#6
That's not what his wife said! If you get my meaning.
- My vision is augmented

User Info: Ch3wy

Ch3wy
3 years ago#7
Yeah it's unfortunately one of the shortest games I've ever played. Still worth it though.

Look on the bright side though: there's going to be TONS of workshop content. They provided a good editor(the very same one the game devs used).
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001

User Info: SilentCaay

SilentCaay
3 years ago#8
Once I found out there were Pewdie Pie references in the game I figured it wasn't even worth looking into. Guess I was right. Evidently the ADD generation can't handle games longer than 2 hours.
The SilentCaay Channel - www.youtube.com/user/silentcaay
Competitive gaming featuring APB: Reloaded, Hearthstone and others.

User Info: SpazH3d

SpazH3d
3 years ago#9
R i c k posted...
Once I found out there were Pewdie Pie references in the game I figured it wasn't even worth looking into. Guess I was right. Evidently the ADD generation can't handle games longer than 2 hours.

There are? Can you find some evidence of this claim? I could google it myself, but--- OH LOOK A CAT!

PS: I do not have ADD.
- My vision is augmented

User Info: Ch3wy

Ch3wy
3 years ago#10
SpazH3d posted...
R i c k posted...

There are? Can you find some evidence of this claim? I could google it myself, but--- OH LOOK A CAT!

PS: I do not have ADD.

He's lying. There aren't any references to anything in this game.
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Octodad is far too short :/

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived