This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is KoA or Dues Ex worth it for the sale prices?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is KoA or Dues Ex worth it for the sale prices?

User Info: Voelger

Voelger
3 years ago#1
Topic- haven't played either
Fractal 304 node, i5 4670k, gtx 770 2gb, 8gb ddr3 1600, 7200rpm 500gb, 128 samsung SSD, no overclock

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
3 years ago#2
I'm finding the combat in KoA to be a lot of fun, and I like the graphical style. It doesn't knock my socks off, but has some neat ideas, and I think it's certainly worth $6 if you like that kind of game.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

User Info: Dark_Spiret

Dark_Spiret
3 years ago#3
yes to both, but DX CONSIDERABLY more so.

either way for $11 (or $17) youre getting a ton of game.
Currently playing: Metal Gear Rising - Bioshock 2 - Skyrim

User Info: Voelger

Voelger
3 years ago#4
So don't get the 11$ everything deal?
Fractal 304 node, i5 4670k, gtx 770 2gb, 8gb ddr3 1600, 7200rpm 500gb, 128 samsung SSD, no overclock

User Info: rking

rking
3 years ago#5
I picked up the full KoA package, have 15 hours into it, and I don't think I've even touched the main quest. It's simple, enjoyable, and there's loot everywhere. I think I'll definitely get my money's worth out of it.
http://www.d2offline.info - Diablo 2 SP forums
Phenom II x4 945/5770/1440x900 x2/8GB DDR3/Unicomp SpaceSaver/120GB SSD/320GB HDD

User Info: steker16

steker16
3 years ago#6
i hated KOA when it first released. but i went ahead and got on this sale, i've put 14 hours into this weekend and this time im actually enjoying it. there is a ton of content to see, of those 14 hours i've probably only spent 1-2 doing main quest line stuff.

however if you play KOA then play on hard.

User Info: pwnater777

pwnater777
3 years ago#7
Deus Ex, by far. Even if you only get the first, which is 75% off. Kinda mad, since 2 weeks ago I paid the $7 for it.
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is KoA or Dues Ex worth it for the sale prices?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived