This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

1001 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. 1001 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die

User Info: KillerTruffle

KillerTruffle
3 years ago#31
Why the hell did you have to bump this list? :P It's a terrible list. Yes, lots of the games listed are good, but that's not hard to do when you list 1001 games. You'd have to actually *try* to make a list that big without a single good game on it.

That said, horrible list is horrible. So many of the games listed make absolutely no sense being there, and there are some excellent/superior games that aren't there. It really is just a random list this guy put together like it matters.
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23

User Info: gabrius

gabrius
3 years ago#32
I love when someone complains about someone else bumping a thread... by bumping a thread themselves.
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius

User Info: Flame_Hazard

Flame_Hazard
3 years ago#33
Doesn't mention any KH games beyond the first. I'd forgive this if it at least included KH2, but it didn't. Pass.
Warning: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE! Keep away from populated message boards.

User Info: War_Pig_1331

War_Pig_1331
3 years ago#34
This is funny because just yesterday I was at the book store and happen to see a book called, 1001 Movies you must see before you die. Thinking it could be iind of cool I picked it up and flipped to acouple random ones. One of the first ones I get to is, Clueless. CLUELESS! Everyone must see clueless before the die? I put the book down and walked away.

I'm sure this list is just as random and pointless.

---
---
i5-2500k 4.6Ghz/ EVGA GTX 670 SC / 8GB / CORSAIR Professional Series HX650 / ASRock P67 EXTREME4 GEN3 / Samsung Spinpoint F3 /Antec DF-85 Black Steel Full Tower

gabrius
3 years ago#35
Clueless is great it has Paul Rudd acting like Paul Rudd before Paul Rudd doing the Paul Rudd got famous and then annoying shortly thereafter ;)
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius

User Info: Cobra152004

Cobra152004
3 years ago#36
I'm glad to see Einhander posted. That list reminded me of many good older games.

gabrius
3 years ago#37
There were a surprising amount of shmups on the list, honestly.
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius

gabrius
3 years ago#38
Radiant Silvergun is on the list, I'm happy ^_^
SHOOTEMUP
/XBL|PSN\ - Gabrius
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. 1001 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived