This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

should i get bf3 for pc

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. should i get bf3 for pc

User Info: SILENTGHOSTS96

SILENTGHOSTS96
3 years ago#1
its my favorite battlefiled game i like more then bf4 i just bought my pc parts so my question is should i get bf3 to go with my pc for 15$ while its on sales or just stick with xbox for bf3 i have premuim on xbox and a 2.50 kd.
GT is SiL3NT E3G1e

User Info: Jprime666

Jprime666
3 years ago#2
Sure
Zvarri!

User Info: _GRIM_FANDANGO_

_GRIM_FANDANGO_
3 years ago#3
Why not . If you like it you will get your money's worth for sure.
I5 3570 | GTX 760 | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Deathadder 3.5G full gloss | Asus Xonar DGX | Kingston 120 GB SSD | Sennheiser HD 518 | Samsung S24A350H

User Info: SleepComa

SleepComa
3 years ago#4
Weirdo. I thought we were trading? I was going to give you BF3 and Mirror's Edge for that Final Fantasy game. I don't even like FF haha.
*Projectile Vomits* Those prices are fantastic!

SILENTGHOSTS96
3 years ago#5
SleepComa posted...
Weirdo. I thought we were trading? I was going to give you BF3 and Mirror's Edge for that Final Fantasy game. I don't even like FF haha.

yeah i forgot to tell you i choose a better graphics card i wx as gonna get the gtx 650 but i was told the radeon 260x was a better choice ill give you 5 bucks for bf3!
GT is SiL3NT E3G1e

User Info: SleepComa

SleepComa
3 years ago#6
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...
SleepComa posted...

yeah i forgot to tell you i choose a better graphics card i wx as gonna get the gtx 650 but i was told the radeon 260x was a better choice ill give you 5 bucks for bf3!

I'll probably end up giving it to you. Then maybe down the line you can gift me something haha.
*Projectile Vomits* Those prices are fantastic!

SILENTGHOSTS96
3 years ago#7
SleepComa posted...
SILENTGHOSTS96 posted...
SleepComa posted...

I'll probably end up giving it to you. Then maybe down the line you can gift me something haha.

i will be your best friend forever if you gave me bf3!!! yeah once i get more cash ill gift you game during a steam sale or something!
GT is SiL3NT E3G1e
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. should i get bf3 for pc

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived