This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Etherlords- how is it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Etherlords- how is it?

User Info: Keeperofthedark

Keeperofthedark
3 years ago#1
I saw these just pop up on steam, and they look pretty interesting. Anyone have any thoughts on them?

User Info: KillerTruffle

KillerTruffle
3 years ago#2
I have both games on disc (will probably buy them on Steam). Honestly, they're quite good. They play somewhat like a simplified version of the old Microprose Magic the Gathering game. If you never played that, basically, Etherlords is pretty much the card-based combat style of MtG, combined with the world map strategic play of Heroes of Might & Magic.

It's one of the better card-based combat games I've played.

There is also a duel mode where you can build your own deck, then use it to duel against other decks, without the overall strategy game.

The bundle for $7 is a pretty excellent price. In my opinion, Etherlords encompasses the overall game concepts MtG *should* have done - it's flexible, has a campaign mode, dedicated duel mode, full deck customization, etc.
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Etherlords- how is it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived