This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What game is this?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What game is this?

User Info: Panner

Panner
3 years ago#1
Hi everyone,

This possibly seems like a daft question but it is driving me crazy. I played an old game quite a while ago and really enjoyed it but cannot remember what it was.

It was an action-rpg that looked a lot live Divine Divinity (I thought it was this at first). One of the classes is a vampire and you start in what looks like an abandoned house (when you played as the vampire anyway.) There is a woman either in the house or just outside who asks for your help but is scared because there are rumours that a vampire lives nearby.

I also remember going into someones house and taking an object at which point they abruptly kicked me outside.

Please does anyone know what game this is? I really would like to play it.

Thanks in advance.
Gamertag : Steel Hunter
NNID : SteelHunter PSN Firegor

User Info: TheBlueDeath

TheBlueDeath
3 years ago#2
Vampire the Masquerade Redemption.
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

User Info: Bigj089

Bigj089
3 years ago#3
Sounds a lot like Sacred.
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator

User Info: Panner

Panner
3 years ago#4
It was Sacred! Thanks very much for your help :)
Gamertag : Steel Hunter
NNID : SteelHunter PSN Firegor
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What game is this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived