This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What's a good mouse for a laptop?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What's a good mouse for a laptop?

User Info: DavidZ2844

DavidZ2844
2 years ago#1
So my laptop's touchpad is really bad (Lenovo Y510p), but there is some space under the keyboard and right of the touchpad for a mouse. What laptop mouse do you guys recommend? I want something comfortable, ergonomic, and suitable enough for some gaming. I won't be playing hardcore stuff like MOBA games, just mainly single player stuff and maybe SC2 and Orange box, so I won't need insane dpi/performance. Also a low price would be nice. Any recommendations?

DavidZ2844
2 years ago#2
How is this? Are these kinds of mice usually acceptable?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/wireless-mobile-mouse-1100/1817036.p;jsessionid=FA915A4D02395D75FEABB3062197F529.bbolsp-app02-136?id=1218293982601&skuId=1817036&st=Microsoft%20mouse&cp=1&lp=2

DavidZ2844
2 years ago#3
Bump?

User Info: BigTee66

BigTee66
2 years ago#4
Any Logitec or Microsoft mouse is enough, make sure its corded though if you hate buying batteries
http://i.imgur.com/41CLB9S.jpg

User Info: Dragnfyr

Dragnfyr
2 years ago#5
BigTee66 posted...
Any Logitec or Microsoft mouse is enough, make sure its corded though if you hate buying batteries

Rechargeable batteries exist.
15.4" Retina MacBook Pro (Mid 2012) | Node 304 mITX | Gigabyte Z87N-WIFI | Intel Core i5-4670K | Asus GTX 760 | Corsair 1x8GB | EVGA 600W | 120+64GB SSDs

User Info: dennis941012

dennis941012
2 years ago#6
Dragnfyr posted...
BigTee66 posted...

still annoying =/

User Info: Sir_Burpalot21

Sir_Burpalot21
2 years ago#7
DavidZ2844 posted...
So my laptop's touchpad is really bad (Lenovo Y510p), but there is some space under the keyboard and right of the touchpad for a mouse. What laptop mouse do you guys recommend? I want something comfortable, ergonomic, and suitable enough for some gaming. I won't be playing hardcore stuff like MOBA games, just mainly single player stuff and maybe SC2 and Orange box, so I won't need insane dpi/performance. Also a low price would be nice. Any recommendations?

Ummmm.... you really ought to use your mouse on the table.... like a normal person.
"Jack Tretton, chief executive of Sony Computer Entertainment America, says he is pleased to see so many unsold PS3s sitting on shelves." -IGN

User Info: Slayn

Slayn
2 years ago#8
I don't recommend a wireless mouse at all, personally.

The mouse of choice for most people is the Logitech G400S.
You can spend $400 on a console and $400 on a cheap PC, or you can spend $800 to build your own and have the best of both worlds.

User Info: Tourlouqc

Tourlouqc
2 years ago#9
I'd suggest to go with Logitech :) The cheap ones are in the range of 15-20$ and they work great... also a very long battery life!

User Info: Dragnfyr

Dragnfyr
2 years ago#10
dennis941012 posted...
Dragnfyr posted...
BigTee66 posted...

still annoying =/

Having to deal with the cord all the time is more annoying IMO. At least you only have to deal with changing the batteries once every few weeks/months,
15.4" Retina MacBook Pro (Mid 2012) | Node 304 mITX | Gigabyte Z87N-WIFI | Intel Core i5-4670K | Asus GTX 760 | Corsair 1x8GB | EVGA 600W | 120+64GB SSDs
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What's a good mouse for a laptop?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived