This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What are some FPS with good campaign on steam? (Or not on Steam, but on PC)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What are some FPS with good campaign on steam? (Or not on Steam, but on PC)

User Info: iXCeeD

iXCeeD
3 years ago#21
So If you liked the Half Life, BioShock series then:
- Metro 2033,Metro LL
- Far Cry 3
- Bulletstorm
- Dishonored

Well there are a lot of good fps games but mostly are multiplayer oriented

User Info: LordOfLegacies

LordOfLegacies
3 years ago#22
Can't believe nobody's mentioned the STALKER series. Shadow of Chernobyl, Clear Sky, and Call of Pripyat. I see you're into the FPS/RPG hybrid types so that'll be right up your alley.
Me: Nobody takes the appeal system seriously so nobody cares if you remove their appeal privileges. *removes my appeal privilages*
Yep, sure f***ing showed me.

User Info: Lucavi000

Lucavi000
3 years ago#23
So many ppl recommending the remake of Shadow Warrior. Maybe I need to check the game out.

User Info: iXCeeD

iXCeeD
3 years ago#24
LordOfLegacies posted...
Can't believe nobody's mentioned the STALKER series. Shadow of Chernobyl, Clear Sky, and Call of Pripyat. I see you're into the FPS/RPG hybrid types so that'll be right up your alley.

lol totally forgot about those three games now seeing my backlog should i play clear sky first or call of pripyat.

User Info: Ivany2008

Ivany2008
3 years ago#25
Thought of 2 more games

Prey
Pariah

User Info: LordOfLegacies

LordOfLegacies
3 years ago#26
Definitely play them in the order they were released, which goes:

Shadow of Chernobyl
Clear Sky
Call of Pripyat
Me: Nobody takes the appeal system seriously so nobody cares if you remove their appeal privileges. *removes my appeal privilages*
Yep, sure f***ing showed me.

User Info: MaxCHEATER64

MaxCHEATER64
3 years ago#27
MW2 has the best plot of any milFPS I've ever played.
i5-3570K @ 4.6 GHz | HD IceQ X 7850 | Z77-D3H | 700W | Intel 550 180GB | Seagate Barracuda 1T | Seagate XTD 2T + 16GB SSHD | 2x8 GB RAM
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What are some FPS with good campaign on steam? (Or not on Steam, but on PC)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived