This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Waterfox > Firefox, right?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Waterfox > Firefox, right?

User Info: __Cam__

__Cam__
2 years ago#1
I'm assuming so...
You're awesome.

User Info: Unsugarized_Foo

Unsugarized_Foo
2 years ago#2
Grassfox > Waterfox
"All I have is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone!"-Tony Montana

User Info: Shub

Shub
2 years ago#3
I've tested Waterfox and Pale Moon and Cyberfox and found all of them to be a waste of time, but they are advertised as faster/optimized/<insert buzzword> alternatives to Firefox.
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

User Info: MaxCHEATER64

MaxCHEATER64
2 years ago#4
Actually, it's

Waterfox > Firefox
Firefox > Grassfox
Grassfox > Waterfox
i5-3570K @ 4.6 GHz | HD IceQ X 7850 | Z77-D3H | 700W | Intel 550 180GB | Seagate Barracuda 1T | Seagate XTD 2T + 16GB SSHD | 2x8 GB RAM

User Info: __Cam__

__Cam__
2 years ago#5
Shub posted...
I've tested Waterfox and Pale Moon and Cyberfox and found all of them to be a waste of time, but they are advertised as faster/optimized/<insert buzzword> alternatives to Firefox.

I downloaded Waterfox and Firefox, and they're substantially slower than Chrome. I thought FF was billed as being the fastest browser around.
You're awesome.

User Info: MaxCHEATER64

MaxCHEATER64
2 years ago#6
__Cam__ posted...
Shub posted...

I downloaded Waterfox and Firefox, and they're substantially slower than Chrome. I thought FF was billed as being the fastest browser around.

No, Chrome's been the fastest since it was released.

FF is still miles above IE, Safari and Opera, though.
i5-3570K @ 4.6 GHz | HD IceQ X 7850 | Z77-D3H | 700W | Intel 550 180GB | Seagate Barracuda 1T | Seagate XTD 2T + 16GB SSHD | 2x8 GB RAM
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Waterfox > Firefox, right?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived