This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Recommend me a good Mechanical Keyboad

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Recommend me a good Mechanical Keyboad

User Info: Cllerj

Cllerj
3 years ago#1
Preferably in the 100-120 dollar range I'd like Blue or Brown switches. If it has LEDs I would prefer blue LEDs.
PSN-cllerj
Official Midroller of the Dark Souls boards

User Info: Ep1taph303

Ep1taph303
3 years ago#2
Corsair k70

Cllerj
3 years ago#3
Ep1taph303 posted...
Corsair k70

I'm hoping that comes in soon I'm on Amazons and Neweggs notification list for it.
PSN-cllerj

User Info: tiger8191

tiger8191
3 years ago#4
Agree, love my K70
www.twitch.tv/fearsomebeaver

User Info: Slayn

Slayn
3 years ago#5
K70.
You can spend $400 on a console and $400 on a cheap PC, or you can spend $800 to build your own and have the best of both worlds.

User Info: it_r_over9000

it_r_over9000
3 years ago#6
I love my Cooler Master Storm Quickfire Rapid with MZ browns. It has no LEDs though and mine is the tenkeyless variety. They make full size ones as well obviously. I would go with that unless you really want the LEDs.
i7 4770k| Asus Z87 Plus| EVGA GTX 780 ti SC| Corsair VengeanceLP 8GB (2x4)1866| EVGA Nex 650G| Kingston Hyperx 3k 120gb| Seagate 1 TB HDD
PSN- ponmbr [R3D]

User Info: YOeastonYO

YOeastonYO
3 years ago#7
K70

Any switch color.

User Info: Bowsaa

Bowsaa
3 years ago#8
it_r_over9000 posted...
I love my Cooler Master Storm Quickfire Rapid with MZ browns. It has no LEDs though and mine is the tenkeyless variety. They make full size ones as well obviously. I would go with that unless you really want the LEDs.

My Quickfire XT with browns is fantastic as well.
RENAMON!! *weeping* YOU HAVEN'T BENT ANYONE OVER THE SINK AND SHOVED A "CHECK THE STICKY* UP THEIR ASS IN MONTHS!! *curls into ball crying*- Cither3000

User Info: Slayn

Slayn
3 years ago#9
Bowsaa posted...
it_r_over9000 posted...

My Quickfire XT with browns is fantastic as well.

Yeah I got that over the K70 just because of the price, something like $50 cheaper on sale and I hadn't seen a K70 ever on sale. I wouldn't recommend it OVER the K70 because the K70 is better, but the price difference was better for me.
You can spend $400 on a console and $400 on a cheap PC, or you can spend $800 to build your own and have the best of both worlds.

Cllerj
3 years ago#10
K70 it is, hopefully there back in stock soon.
PSN-cllerj
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Recommend me a good Mechanical Keyboad

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived