This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will the integrated graphics on these two play 1080p on youtube?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Will the integrated graphics on these two play 1080p on youtube?

User Info: PhilOnDez

PhilOnDez
3 years ago#11
That's your call but I'd spend the extra to get a pentium personally. The celerons are fine, the pentiums are a bit finer. It's not often that you can spend $10 and get more than 10% improvement though.
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez

User Info: zerostrike

zerostrike
3 years ago#12
Thank you for all your help and advice! I'll get the pentium and put this thing together.
Kamen Rider, piloted mechs, and Sci-fi. I love the human imagination.

User Info: PhilOnDez

PhilOnDez
3 years ago#13
No prob, glad to help. If you ever want to do a bit of gaming a 750 would complement it very well, providing the integrated doesn't give you satisfactory results (it'll handle older stuff fine). It's hard to get a grasp on what kind of performance you can get out of the Pentium/Celeron lineup since intel doesn't assign them a name, they just call it "Intel HD".
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez

User Info: zerostrike

zerostrike
3 years ago#14
I have a pc geared for gaming, the one im trying to fixed is in my room and meant for late night reading/watching videos. I even have a neat setup where i can use a small monitor while I'm laying down.
Kamen Rider, piloted mechs, and Sci-fi. I love the human imagination.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Will the integrated graphics on these two play 1080p on youtube?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived