This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do I change the buttons on my keyboard?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How do I change the buttons on my keyboard?

User Info: MaxCHEATER64

MaxCHEATER64
3 years ago#11
Wandering__Hero posted...
So what do I do? If Rshift then enter?

This:

RShift::Send {Enter}

Will make it so whenever you press rightshift, it sense the keystroke {enter} (without the braces, it would send the word "enter", as if you had typed it).
i5-3570K @ 4.6 GHz | HD IceQ X 7850 | Z77-D3H | 700W | Intel 550 180GB | Seagate Barracuda 1T | Seagate XTD 2T + 16GB SSHD | 2x8 GB RAM

MaxCHEATER64
3 years ago#12
Ok im guessing im supposed to type rshift::enter which I did but nothing changed. I typed it in the middle of the programming code in wordpad. Do i need to do anything ele? Reboot the program? Reboot word? I must say the interface isnt what id expect, I had hoped you guys would link me to a simpler program that doesnt require programming.

You need braces around the word enter.

You have to make it in textpad, as any formatting will throw it off. Save it as a .txt file, and then change the file extension to .ahk
i5-3570K @ 4.6 GHz | HD IceQ X 7850 | Z77-D3H | 700W | Intel 550 180GB | Seagate Barracuda 1T | Seagate XTD 2T + 16GB SSHD | 2x8 GB RAM

User Info: Wandering__Hero

Wandering__Hero
3 years ago#13
thanks man its working perfectly
Click the sites these contain to donate to charity for free http://www.thenonprofits.com/

MaxCHEATER64
3 years ago#14
thanks man its working perfectly

Np. I've put way more time into AHK scripting than I care to admit...
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How do I change the buttons on my keyboard?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived