This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking for decent games to play on my very old PC

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Looking for decent games to play on my very old PC

User Info: Kokuei05

Kokuei05
3 years ago#11
If you game at 720p; you'll be able to still run anything at medium/low settings.
Xeon x3220 @ 3.3Ghz [367*9] | Hyper 212 EVO | GA-EP45-UD3L | Mushkin 4GB DDR2-800 | EA-430W | 1GB 560 AC Twin Turbo II | WD 500 GB | AL1916W | G400s | HTF600-S

User Info: Snadados

Snadados
3 years ago#12
That isn't too bad a PC, really.
You should be able to play quite a lot of newer games still.

Borderland 1 and 2.
Xcom: Enemy Unknown.
Rogue Legacy.
Portal 1 and 2.
Fallout 3 and New Vegas.
Dungeon Defenders.
Have you accepted Raspberyl as your loli and savior?

User Info: Sedg87

Sedg87
3 years ago#13
Thanks guys. I've played Fallout 3 on the PS3 although I never got around to playing New Vegas. I think that's something else to add to my list. Rest I've played.

Thanks again :)
PSN: sedg87
Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3 and Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness. I also like Monster Munch.

User Info: Sedg87

Sedg87
3 years ago#14
Sorry to keep bumping. Would the Witcher: Enhanced Edition run on my system? I was browsing Steam and that caught my eye.
PSN: sedg87
Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3 and Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness. I also like Monster Munch.

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
3 years ago#15
Sedg87 posted...
Sorry to keep bumping. Would the Witcher: Enhanced Edition run on my system? I was browsing Steam and that caught my eye.

I don't think you'll have any problems playing that at higher/max settings as I believe it came out around 2006/2007 which was when your card in the upper performance tier.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Looking for decent games to play on my very old PC

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived