This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Need a laptop to play....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Need a laptop to play....

User Info: Eagles931

Eagles931
3 years ago#1
Ok here's the thing, I'm only going to be playing two games on this laptop mainly. And that's going to be league of legends and titanfall. That's it, I do have a lot of steam games but I know 90 percent of the gaming will be devoted to the two games I mentioned.

League of legends isn't hard to Max out. The main concern is titanfall. I need a laptop that can play titanfall in high or max settings.

I don't want a desktop, i need a laptop, just need the portability because I travel a whole lot.

Thanks in advance guys
PSN : SlootSlayer11
LoL IGN: Merecat

User Info: ATARIJAWA

ATARIJAWA
3 years ago#2
Budget? I hope it's at least $1200.00.
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 112

User Info: GTRagnarok

GTRagnarok
3 years ago#3
The Lenovo Y410P and Y510P are common suggestions for gaming laptops that don't break the bank. The 750M will play Titanfall at 30fps+ on highish settings according to some videos on Youtube.
Wow. Very sig. Such original. So words. Wow.

Eagles931
3 years ago#4
ATARIJAWA posted...
Budget? I hope it's at least $1200.00.

Budget... Let's say $1500

ATARIJAWA
3 years ago#5
There should be plenty in that range. Asus g75 with an i7, 8-12 GB of ram and a 765m will do that. You might even be able to squeeze in a 770m in that price range.
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 112

Eagles931
3 years ago#6
is newegg the go to place to buy laptops? or should i just buy from the manufacturer's site?

User Info: PhilOnDez

PhilOnDez
3 years ago#7
Wait for something with an 860m or 870m to launch IMO.
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez

Eagles931
3 years ago#8
PhilOnDez posted...

when will this happen?

ATARIJAWA
3 years ago#9
PhilOnDez posted...

The 800m series is out. I saw a 17 inch razorblade with an 870m for sale earlier today. Not in his price range though.

edit : it's got an 860m not an 870m. $2300.00

Eagles931
3 years ago#10
What about the Aorus x7? That looks nice I won't mind spending that much
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Need a laptop to play....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived