This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This is a solid deal for $525, is it not?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. This is a solid deal for $525, is it not?

User Info: Lucavi000

Lucavi000
3 years ago#11
Yeah, the GPU will run most games well. The only issue (and its not really an issue) is that the 5870s use a lot of power and run a bit on the hot side but as you dont plan to really stress the card then it really isn't a major issue.

User Info: wildog2006

wildog2006
3 years ago#12
Why would you sell the SSD's? Try them with windows installed on it and I bet you'll change your mind.
London-SV on Throttle Control in Gran Turismo 6 ~ ''Unless you're flooring it at every opportunity... Try to be a little more genital on the accelerator''

User Info: GoIrish80

GoIrish80
3 years ago#13
I have a laptop with an SSD, I know they're good and provide a benefit but I'm just not ready to move up to one yet until I can get one that's in the 750gb range for a sub $200 price.

I know that will probably be a little while, and I'm ok with that. They're nice, I guess I'm just not willing to put my $ into them yet.
i5-3570k @ 4.2ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia 670 2GB SLI | 1TB HD x2

User Info: Boge

Boge
3 years ago#14
I think it's a good deal...rather a fair deal seeing as how it's used and all.
http://penguinpetes.com/gallery/MyWalls/pigeon_chess.png
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. This is a solid deal for $525, is it not?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived