This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I just made the decision of buying Battlefield 4 instead of Titanfall...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So I just made the decision of buying Battlefield 4 instead of Titanfall...

User Info: matrix0523

matrix0523
3 years ago#1
I did this for two reasons.

1. I have friends that already have BF4 and they most likely won't buy Titanfall.

2. Most shooters besides CS and Battlefield have dead communities in months, and I can honestly see Titanfall joining them even though I personally think it's a really good game.

Now I know most of you are wondering why I made this topic, I was just curious as to how active the Battlefield 4 servers are. I would look it up, but I couldn't find what I was looking for.
IGN: Frank West

User Info: SnipeStar

SnipeStar
3 years ago#2
lol origin
i7 3820 / Corsair H80i | Asus Sabertooth X79 | 2x GTX 680 4GB | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x 600GB Raptor / 2x 1TB WD RE3 | Corsair HX1000w | Silverstone RV01

User Info: matrix0523

matrix0523
3 years ago#3
SnipeStar posted...
lol origin

I personally can't fathom the notion of not buying a game just because of where you have to buy it from, but that's just me.

Like it makes absolutely **** all sense to me.
IGN: Frank West

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
3 years ago#4
You didn't look very hard then http://bf4stats.com
Realistically the only reason you'd have trouble finding a full server is not knowing how to operate your server filter
Bled dry from the inside, darkest of weather
I'll be your mirror we can shatter together

User Info: ATARIJAWA

ATARIJAWA
3 years ago#5
You won't have any trouble finding a game in BF4 until BF5 releases. Heck, there's still a ton of people playing BF3.
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 112

User Info: Loshadt

Loshadt
3 years ago#6
matrix0523 posted...

It's not because of Origin specifically, but because it's EA. Giving money to EA is bad.
Remember to hug you're waifu.

User Info: Flaktrooper123

Flaktrooper123
3 years ago#7
DICE is good, but EA is bad, get it right people

User Info: Slayn

Slayn
3 years ago#8
Someone asked me if I was interested in Titanfall, I asked why I would want to play 6v6 when I can play up to 32v32 in a giant battle...
You can spend $400 on a console and $400 on a cheap PC, or you can spend $800 to build your own and have the best of both worlds.

User Info: mikewu1

mikewu1
3 years ago#9
matrix0523 posted...
SnipeStar posted...
lol origin

I personally can't fathom the notion of not buying a game just because of where you have to buy it from, but that's just me.

(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So I just made the decision of buying Battlefield 4 instead of Titanfall...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived