This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what's your typing speed?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. what's your typing speed?

User Info: MizunoRyuu

MizunoRyuu
3 years ago#41
67... It should be higher considering I'm on my laptop more often than I'm... Not on my laptop. I only use 4 fingers to type so that might have something to do with it.
Friend Code: 3952-7289-8752

User Info: DV8ingSources

DV8ingSources
3 years ago#42
57... boo I probably type my own posts at more like 70+. I really should get into typing of the dead again. Have some pretty bad habits.
2500k @ 4.4 | P8Z68-V Pro | H80 | 8GB RAM | 770 + 670 physx | 256 SSD | 8TB HDD | Win 8.1 64bit | ax1200w | CM690II
Steam: DV8ing1

User Info: biohazard1775

biohazard1775
3 years ago#43
66 WPM

Yeesh, been slacking here.
http://i.imgur.com/AuuOUVo.png

User Info: Norb_

Norb_
3 years ago#44
http://img.10fastfingers.com/badge/1_wpm_score_DQ.png

User Info: KillerTruffle

KillerTruffle
3 years ago#45
Yeah, the random words thing really feels like it slows me down - that, and the fact that the words MOVE on you while typing - so many times I have to delete a word I started typing because the line moved up and the word I started was on the new bottom line. :P This is definitely not a scientifically valid typing test.

I keep hitting around 104-106 tho, so based on this test, that. On more typical tests, I usually hit 110+. Not that it's a huge difference... but this test is particularly uncomfortable to use.
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23

User Info: -CJF-

-CJF-
3 years ago#46
I got 103.

I was surprised that i ranked in the upper 90th percentile at just 103 wpm. I know there are people who can type almost twice that fast.

User Info: dennis941012

dennis941012
3 years ago#47
1 wrong

User Info: dennis941012

dennis941012
3 years ago#48
KillerTruffle posted...
Yeah, the random words thing really feels like it slows me down - that, and the fact that the words MOVE on you while typing - so many times I have to delete a word I started typing because the line moved up and the word I started was on the new bottom line. :P This is definitely not a scientifically valid typing test.

I keep hitting around 104-106 tho, so based on this test, that. On more typical tests, I usually hit 110+. Not that it's a huge difference... but this test is particularly uncomfortable to use.

yeah that word moving was pain in the neck >_> I know my avg wpm is around 160~

User Info: Riot55555

Riot55555
3 years ago#49
Average is 120-130. Best I've ever done is 155.
My competitive CS:S videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLxqydBplX0&feature=channel_page&fmt=22

User Info: AlexKidd5000

AlexKidd5000
3 years ago#50
My best was 31 wpm
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. what's your typing speed?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived