The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

DO you use a controller to play PC games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. DO you use a controller to play PC games?
I love using my wireless 360 controller for PC games, I do it whenever I can. Obviously I don't play any online shooters. I can never get comfortable while playing with a m+kb, the controller allows me to slouch.
Now Playing: GTA V, Rayman Legends, Crash Bandicoot
glory of power metal is an anagram of Lame Flowerpot Orgy. ~ kirbymuncher

User Info: josiskrazy

josiskrazy
3 years ago#122
Yes, other than strategy games I use mostly an xbox360 controller...

I paid for and built the computer, I can choose to play the games on it however I like.
PSN: josiskrazy // STEAM: jos_eva
Hey Kojima/Konami please stop shoving MGS down our throats and give us Suikoden VI already!

User Info: Maximoom

Maximoom
3 years ago#123
fatboy44 posted...
The last games I used my X360 contoller for were Sonic Allstars Racing, Trine 2 and Rochard. All games worthy of using a controller.

Really, trine 2 with a controller? you dont use much Amadeus do you?
Asus P8H61-MLE/BR | i5 3470 3.2Ghz | Zotac GTX 760 2GB | 8GB DDR3-1333 | 1TB HDD | C3TEC 500Rve 500W Bronze | Samsung 32" LCD 1080p.

User Info: Cheater87

Cheater87
3 years ago#124
For Skyrim I do. I got one cause my laptop's left mouse button was wonky in games, so I got a 360 controller and then a mouse. So I switch depending on my mood and if its supported.
http://i.imgur.com/OlAyuQb.jpg http://i.imgur.com/KnLuqux.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. DO you use a controller to play PC games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived