This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Samsung Evo Solid stat drives almost half off on Amazon

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Samsung Evo Solid stat drives almost half off on Amazon

User Info: datopgamer

datopgamer
3 years ago#11
Newegg had a crucial m500 480gb for $220 a few days ago. $280 is pretty good for the evo though. If I didn't get the crucial I would probably buy one of those.
I5 3570k @ 4.5ghz, 12 gigs DDR3 memory, Asrock Z77 Extreme 4, 2x EVGA GTX 670 4gb SC sli, Seasonic 750w PSU, Monoprice 1440p monitor

User Info: dummy420

dummy420
3 years ago#12
How often are 1TB drives that cheap? I am looking at building a new comp toward the end of the year and was wondering if I should go ahead and pick that drive up now.
Trying is the first step towards failure, so just dont give it a shot and you cant dissapoint.

User Info: Doolz2024

Doolz2024
3 years ago#13
They've been like that for a while. I got a 500GB one for that price a few weeks ago.

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
3 years ago#14
These?
http://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Samsung+Evo&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3ASamsung+Evo

The prices seem about normal, 75 cents to a dollar per gigabyte.
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

User Info: daemon_dan

daemon_dan
3 years ago#15
SinisterSlay posted...
These?
http://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=Samsung+Evo&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3ASamsung+Evo

The prices seem about normal, 75 cents to a dollar per gigabyte.

Oh hey. I forget that amazon differentiates the prices between the US and CA sites. Sorry
"Frightened by your own smell. Bitterness will run you through."
~In Flames: Bullet Ride
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Samsung Evo Solid stat drives almost half off on Amazon

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived