The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Need advice on how to make money in X3 Terran Conflict by attacking and selling

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Need advice on how to make money in X3 Terran Conflict by attacking and selling

User Info: GSWarriors-

GSWarriors-
3 years ago#1
ships. My first game I did trading but I heard a faster way is to take ships. Recommend me which thing to choose from(Terran Defender, Argon Pilot, etc.) then how to make money. Thanks

User Info: WyzeGye

WyzeGye
3 years ago#2
Suicidal
http://i.imgur.com/e4IiIHn.png

User Info: Panner

Panner
3 years ago#3
What i did was have a few tankers trading, then as you're flying through the sectors you'll get messages about people wanting to sell their ships.
I bought those then sold them on at a profit.
Gamertag : Steel Hunter
NNID : SteelHunter PSN Firegor

User Info: GSWarriors-

GSWarriors-
3 years ago#4
Panner posted...
What i did was have a few tankers trading, then as you're flying through the sectors you'll get messages about people wanting to sell their ships.
I bought those then sold them on at a profit.

We should buy the best buy and seller upgrades for each trade ship right? Also is there a way to make them automatically trade or do we have to manually do it?

User Info: KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall
3 years ago#5
fool2black is gonna come in here and beat you up.
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Samsung 830 128GB | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Need advice on how to make money in X3 Terran Conflict by attacking and selling

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived