This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So if not bear simulator, what animal do you want to simulate?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So if not bear simulator, what animal do you want to simulate?

User Info: KtuluheroII

KtuluheroII
3 years ago#101
I want simulator simulator.
http://i.imgur.com/47zOc.jpg http://i.imgur.com/MsEGm.jpg
DMC Evolution: http://i.imgur.com/qQSFhCy.png

User Info: Ave07

Ave07
3 years ago#102
Canada goose simulator.
3DS FC: 0791-2546-5030

User Info: crawdad

crawdad
3 years ago#103
Peregrine Falcon sim!

Just go around Diving at 200 MPH for hunting, boss fights and whatever else someone clever can think of :D Throw some blood and slight gore in there for effect.

The Peregrine Falcon (Falco peregrinus), also known as the Peregrine,[2] and historically as the Duck Hawk in North America,[3] is a widespread bird of prey in the family Falconidae. A large, crow-sized falcon, it has a blue-grey back, barred white underparts, and a black head and "moustache". As is typical of bird-eating raptors, Peregrine Falcons are sexually dimorphic, females being considerably larger than males.[4][5] The Peregrine is renowned for its speed, reaching over 322 km/h (200 mph) during its characteristic hunting stoop (high speed dive),[6] making it the fastest member of the animal kingdom.[7][8] According to a National Geographic TV programme, the highest measured speed of a Peregrine Falcon is 389 km/h (242 mph)
Expert at the Monster Mash.
GT: Gojirra | PSN: Gojirra102 | steamcommunity.com/id/crawdad

User Info: KillerTruffle

KillerTruffle
3 years ago#104
crawdad posted...
Peregrine Falcon sim!

Just go around Diving at 200 MPH for hunting, boss fights and whatever else someone clever can think of :D Throw some blood and slight gore in there for effect.

The Peregrine Falcon (Falco peregrinus), also known as the Peregrine,[2] and historically as the Duck Hawk in North America,[3] is a widespread bird of prey in the family Falconidae. A large, crow-sized falcon, it has a blue-grey back, barred white underparts, and a black head and "moustache". As is typical of bird-eating raptors, Peregrine Falcons are sexually dimorphic, females being considerably larger than males.[4][5] The Peregrine is renowned for its speed, reaching over 322 km/h (200 mph) during its characteristic hunting stoop (high speed dive),[6] making it the fastest member of the animal kingdom.[7][8] According to a National Geographic TV programme, the highest measured speed of a Peregrine Falcon is 389 km/h (242 mph)

Like I said earlier... if you're going to do a bird simulator, why not go all out and do the falcon? The air superiority fighter of the animal kingdom.
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23

User Info: OreoBoy206

OreoBoy206
3 years ago#105
Giant Japanese Hornet simulator and have epic wars like in the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZ1eAM8CChc
Video^^

User Info: El Magnifico

El Magnifico
3 years ago#106
I would like to see a dinosaur simulator. It would be pretty great if took the concept of creating your own dinosaur like the Designasaurus games.

Although not an animal, I would like to see a Godzilla or other kaiju simulator where you go around destroying procedurally generated cities.

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
3 years ago#107
Mouse.
god invented extension cords. -elchris79
Starcraft 2 has no depth or challenge -GoreGross
(message deleted)

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
3 years ago#109
STD simulator
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So if not bear simulator, what animal do you want to simulate?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived