This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

All three Bioshock games for $11.99 on Amazon right now

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. All three Bioshock games for $11.99 on Amazon right now

User Info: promo123

promo123
3 years ago#1
http://www.amazon.com/Bioshock-Triple-Pack-Online-Game/dp/B00DOD0TZG?tag=amazongamesales-20

I've yet to play them, but from what I hear about them you can't go wrong with a price like that. I'm glad I didn't buy Infinite on Steam for $7.50 now.
Everybody's havin' a good time with Poppy Bros!

User Info: AnatomyHorror

AnatomyHorror
3 years ago#2
Wtf is Bioshock?

User Info: BeerOnTap

BeerOnTap
3 years ago#3
Well, I already bought Ininite on steam.. If I buy this pack, will it allow me to give the code for infinite to someone?

promo123
3 years ago#4
BeerOnTap posted...
Well, I already bought Ininite on steam.. If I buy this pack, will it allow me to give the code for infinite to someone?

I do believe, last time I bought a bundle of games on Amazon it gave me a code I had to copy and paste into Steam for each game. I'm going to buy this one within the next half hour so I can let you know for sure then.

EDIT: Never mind, I came across this, it's just the first two games, also on sale. It seems like all of the DLC for Infinite is on sale as well.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0083W649I?pf_rd_p=1754288462&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-7&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=2445220011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1CVDG8A0S3WZ59C0ERF5&ref_=acs_ux_tl_1_2_t_Mar25

promo123
3 years ago#5
But in case you still want to get all three and give one away, then yes, all of the codes were individual.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. All three Bioshock games for $11.99 on Amazon right now

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived