This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fable: The Lost Chapters 1.49 on Steam currently

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Fable: The Lost Chapters 1.49 on Steam currently

User Info: it_r_over9000

it_r_over9000
3 years ago#1
I've never played it and my friends always talk highly of Fable 1 so I'm really happy this was on sale today for so cheap. I apologize if its a little cOld in here.
i7 4770k| Asus Z87 Plus| EVGA GTX 780 ti SC| Corsair VengeanceLP 8GB (2x4)1866| EVGA Nex 650G| Kingston Hyperx 3k 120gb| Seagate 1 TB HDD
PSN- ponmbr [R3D]

User Info: Kokuei05

Kokuei05
3 years ago#2
Yes.
Xeon x3220 @ 3.3Ghz [367*9] | Hyper 212 EVO | GA-EP45-UD3L | Mushkin 4GB DDR2-800 | EA-430W | 1GB 560 AC Twin Turbo II | WD 500 GB | AL1916W | G400s | HTF600-S

User Info: Ch3wy

Ch3wy
3 years ago#3
I want the remake. Tell Peter to put that on Steam.
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001

User Info: spardasieg

spardasieg
3 years ago#4
New one looks worse imo, maybe not polygon count but artistic direction.....yeah took the life out of it if you ask me....sadly.
My Photography and such: http://insidemyeyes.aminus3.com/ (I take pictures of unsuspecting people and inanimate objects for funsies mostly.)

User Info: bluemoogle

bluemoogle
3 years ago#5
Good RPG, especially if you don't know about all the things the creator promised to include. He's a tad infamous for doing that, though, and most of his games never live up to the hype.
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.

User Info: drink

drink
3 years ago#6
i'll buy it just because.
You didn't try google, you made that up...
Twist those dirty bags - Shake

User Info: SpazH3d

SpazH3d
3 years ago#7
Ch3wy posted...
I want the remake. Tell Peter to put that on Steam.

Yup! It's madness that they're not making a PC port of that. Why wouldn't they? Get to work, you silly brits.
- My vision is augmented

User Info: CELTEKK

CELTEKK
3 years ago#8
it's the best one in my opinion
psn:celtekk|steam:celtekk

User Info: PhilOnDez

PhilOnDez
3 years ago#9
It's pretty fun. Word of warning, don't use hero saves (you'll figure out what I mean if you haven't already). They slowly corrupt your save with no way to fix it, after 5-7 hero saves your saves and loads are noticeably laggy and slow.
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez

User Info: PIITB415

PIITB415
3 years ago#10
Any mods for this? Might get it.
http://i.imgur.com/VawbBVM.gif
http://i.imgur.com/6Si4h.gif
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Fable: The Lost Chapters 1.49 on Steam currently

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived