This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dead Space is free on Origin today!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Dead Space is free on Origin today!

User Info: Surprise_Cactus

Surprise_Cactus
3 years ago#11
KillerTruffle posted...
Surprise_Cactus posted...
furygods posted...
What I don't get is what did EA smoke that changed their heart?

Is this a trap!?

They gave out a bunch of their newer (at the time) AAA titles for the humble bundle, 100% of the proceeds went to charity too. EA > Valve confirmed

Pretty sure the newest game in that bundle was Crysis 2, wasn't it?

http://www.maximumpc.com/humble_bundle_ea_origin_edition
The Windmill the Second is not just for show!
http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/9106/windmill2ndshl.jpg

User Info: Justice98405

Justice98405
3 years ago#12
It's a good game, I had the 360 version and got rid of it after I beat it. Downloading it now, just found out about it a while ago.

Does anyone know this, after you claim the 'On the House' game, so far it's Dead Space, and then you install it, as I'm doing now, if I ever uninstall it, will Origin still know and remember that I 'have' the game if/when the promo ends? Or do I need to keep it installed?
To the mattresses.
3DS code: 2621-3902-1737, PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405

User Info: Fire_Plover

Fire_Plover
3 years ago#13
Justice98405 posted...
It's a good game, I had the 360 version and got rid of it after I beat it. Downloading it now, just found out about it a while ago.

Does anyone know this, after you claim the 'On the House' game, so far it's Dead Space, and then you install it, as I'm doing now, if I ever uninstall it, will Origin still know and remember that I 'have' the game if/when the promo ends? Or do I need to keep it installed?

How it seems to work is that Dead Space currently costs $0.00. So you buy it like normal, albeit at no cost, and it is added to your library like a normal game.
Welcome to GameFAQs: where everyone is a developer, an engineer, a psychologist, a marketer, an analyst, an economist, and a psychic. - TheGreatUnown

User Info: MC RaZaR

MC RaZaR
3 years ago#14
Thanks for the heads up.
Oh, I don't want to walk that far. Anything that takes more than 12 steps isn't worth doing! Eh? 12? Get it? Steps! Hehehe.- Homer J. Simpson
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Dead Space is free on Origin today!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived