This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

No HDMI signal on GT 210, please help

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. No HDMI signal on GT 210, please help

User Info: silver__eagle

silver__eagle
2 years ago#1
Hi guys,

So I went nvidia this time and bought an EVGA Gt 210 since my 7850 just died out of nowhere with 3 months of use.

Intalled the newest drivers and stuff, but can't get signal from HDMI port, only VGA. I always used HDMI with my ati cards. I have a Samsung T24B530 HDTV.

NOTE: recently I took of the mobo batery to reset BIOS, Idk if this has something to do.

Any clues?
Intel Core i5 760 @ 3,36 Ghz - ASUS P7P55D-E - Dual Channel 4 Gb 1333 Mhz Kingston - XFX HD 6850 - 320 Gb SAMSUNG HDD - Samsung T24B530

User Info: ATARIJAWA

ATARIJAWA
2 years ago#2
Just curious why did you replace a pretty good card with a non gaming card? a 210 is a multimedia card and the absolute lowest one you can get. Not to mention it's 6 generations old now.
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 112

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
2 years ago#3
ATARIJAWA posted...
Just curious why did you replace a pretty good card with a non gaming card? a 210 is a multimedia card and the absolute lowest one you can get. Not to mention it's 6 generations old now.

Yeah I think this is a troll post.
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

User Info: LordClyde

LordClyde
2 years ago#4
What the hell is a 'GT 210'?

silver__eagle
2 years ago#5
No troll post, I forgot mentioning my mobo doesn't have built-in graphics, and I needed my pc urgently for college. Didn't have enough money to afford a good card, so I bought this low end one.

So, any clues to get HDMI to work? Already googled it but didn't find any good information.

Do I need to configure something on Windows or in the nVidia control panel?

Thanks
Intel Core i5 760 @ 3,36 Ghz - ASUS P7P55D-E - Dual Channel 4 Gb 1333 Mhz Kingston - XFX HD 6850 - 320 Gb SAMSUNG HDD - Samsung T24B530

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
2 years ago#6
oh ok, so only vga works not hdmi.

I have to wonder if it's a broken card, since it should just work.
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

User Info: ATARIJAWA

ATARIJAWA
2 years ago#7
We'll give you the answer only after you update your sig to include the 210.
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 112

User Info: Shub

Shub
2 years ago#8
LordClyde posted...
What the hell is a 'GT 210'?

Did you google it?
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

silver__eagle
2 years ago#9
Happy?
Now, will someone with a good will try to help?

Are the some verifications I could do?
Intel Core i5 760 @ 3,36 Ghz - ASUS P7P55D-E - Dual Channel 4 Gb 1333 Mhz Kingston - 320 Gb SAMSUNG HDD - Samsung T24B530

User Info: WerdnAndreW

WerdnAndreW
2 years ago#10
Could be the HDMI output is on a resolution your tv does not accept. When you first boot the tv, can you see the post/BIOS screen when connected through HDMI?
Corsair 500r ~ P8Z68-V Pro ~ i5 2500k ~ Hyper 212+ ~ Corsair 2x4gb ~ TX750w v2 ~ MSI 780 TF ~ F3 1TB ~ Crucial M4 128GB ~ Xonar DG ~ Tt Meka G1 ~ Asus PA248Q
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. No HDMI signal on GT 210, please help

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived