This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Shopping for a Tablet or a lappy (laptop)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Shopping for a Tablet or a lappy (laptop)

User Info: DarthFrozanous

DarthFrozanous
2 years ago#1
Hi PC Board friends & trollers.

I am the proud owner of a sexy & nice (imho, see sig) gaming pc and i am needing something portable to take for work use MS Office, maybe photoshop and indesign , a big maybe. I was first looking @ a Surface and iPad but neither of them having a legit OS scares me away from them especially with their current price tags. Im also thinking about getting a laptop. It would need to be extremely portable with a good battery life, 6hrs +. I like WIndows 8.1 and have been a big proponent against Macs because of their crazy price tag w/ what specs are used for them but Ive been finding a Macbook air more and more appealing. However I know that there are some good Windows 8 laptops out there.

Does anyone have any macbook air competitors that they can recommend to save some $$$. If I go with the air I'll probably wait for the newest refresh which is probably sometime this summer.

Thanks PC Board I love you, minus the trollers + haters.
i5-3570k 3.4ghz | HiS 7950 BOOST 3GB | OCZ 256GB SSD / 18 GB RAM | 2 TB Barracuda | 750GB Hitachi | P8B75-V | Blackwidow Ultimate
Wii U, PS3, 3DS PC | GameFAQS

User Info: ThePCElitist

ThePCElitist
2 years ago#2
If you love me long time I'll give you a lappy for free.

User Info: popping4it

popping4it
2 years ago#3
be a man.
whens mahvel?

User Info: urtv

urtv
2 years ago#4
yoga 2 pro

User Info: Jprime666

Jprime666
2 years ago#5
Am I a troller or a hater?
All of Desperation Attacks/Limit Breaks from the iOS version of Final Fantasy VI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX0_7lbNBig&list=UUb_ynS-DS4aozerRFUejXfg

User Info: DarthFrozanous

DarthFrozanous
2 years ago#6
......can we not focus on the formalities and rather the body of my post pl0x....
i5-3570k 3.4ghz | HiS 7950 BOOST 3GB | OCZ 256GB SSD / 18 GB RAM | 2 TB Barracuda | 750GB Hitachi | P8B75-V | Blackwidow Ultimate
Wii U, PS3, 3DS PC | GameFAQS

User Info: ThePCElitist

ThePCElitist
2 years ago#7
DarthFrozanous posted...
......can we not focus on the formalities and rather the body of my post pl0x....

I'm all eyes on dat body bby

User Info: Jprime666

Jprime666
2 years ago#8
ThePCElitist posted...
DarthFrozanous posted...

I'm all eyes on dat body bby

+1
All of Desperation Attacks/Limit Breaks from the iOS version of Final Fantasy VI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX0_7lbNBig&list=UUb_ynS-DS4aozerRFUejXfg

User Info: CloudZ1116

CloudZ1116
2 years ago#9
What's your budget?
Intel Core i7 2600k | XFX Radeon HD 7950 | MSI P67A-G45 | Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600 16GB | Crucial M4 128GB | WD Cavair Black 1TB | OCZ Fatal1ty 750W

User Info: wildog2006

wildog2006
2 years ago#10
DarthFrozanous posted...
I was first looking @ a Surface...but neither of them having a legit OS scares me

So, Windows 8 isn't a legit OS?
London-SV on Throttle Control in Gran Turismo 6 ~ ''Unless you're flooring it at every opportunity... Try to be a little more genital on the accelerator''
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Shopping for a Tablet or a lappy (laptop)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived