This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Final Fantasy Online MMO ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Final Fantasy Online MMO ?

User Info: BigWeezy18

BigWeezy18
3 years ago#1
I just started playing final fantasy xiv online today and LOVED IT! This also was my first mmo i really tried to play. Is there any other mmo or none mmo game similar or just like final fantasy xiv online?

User Info: Onallion

Onallion
3 years ago#2
World Of Warcraft
Star Wars: The Old Republic
Rift

There are plenty. There's also Final Fantasy XI but it's really old by now.

BigWeezy18
3 years ago#3
Ok....i am not really good with mouse/keyboard, what would be the easiest one to get my feet wet.
(message deleted)

User Info: Onallion

Onallion
3 years ago#5
None of them have controller support, XIV is unique because it is also on the PS3/PS4. But why aren't you just playing XIV?

In my opinion it's better than the other games I mentioned here. Do you really have the budget and time to play 2 MMOs at the same time? :)

BigWeezy18
3 years ago#6
I will be playing xiv when it gets released for the ps4. I was playing the beta but it is over in a couple of hours, so i was trying to play something similar until it comes out

User Info: DaedalusEx

DaedalusEx
3 years ago#7
Pretty much every modern MMO is like FFXIV, because FFXIV is a WoW clone, and so are all the others.

WoW is still the best, in my opinion. It's free to play up to level 20 I believe. Check it out here:

https://eu.battle.net/account/creation/wow/signup/

BigWeezy18
3 years ago#8
thanks

User Info: _GRIM_FANDANGO_

_GRIM_FANDANGO_
3 years ago#9
It is kind of sad since it has been released in 2004, but of the current MMO's that I have played (and I played a lot, including the more succesful ones like Guild Wars 2) I personally think that despite its flaws WoW still offers the best experience for me.

On the one hand that is because the developers have done a good job of adding features and keeping the game current. But on the other hand, it also shows that the genre as a whole has been unable to evolve and move forward.
I5 3570 | GTX 760 | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie EC1 Evo White | Asus Xonar DGX | Kingston 120 GB SSD | AKG k550 | Samsung S24A350H

User Info: Spidey555

Spidey555
3 years ago#10
Rift is pretty good, I have been enjoying that quite a bit. Really well done for F2P
PS4: Spidey555
Steam: Spidey555
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Final Fantasy Online MMO ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived