This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

are you kidding me amd?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. are you kidding me amd?

User Info: xcmon3yx2

xcmon3yx2
3 years ago#1
they have not had an official driver release for the R9 2xx series since December!. This is unacceptable considering the competition has official driver releases every other week
http://www.youtube.com/user/xcmon3yx777,(3DS FC: 5257-9927-9011), (Steam: xcmon3yx2), (XBL: HakudoshiV77360), (WoW: xcmon3yx2#1204)

User Info: Ch3wy

Ch3wy
3 years ago#2
They tell you right upfront to never settle, you should have listened to them.
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
3 years ago#3
Didn't need new drivers, the December ones are the best and they are done now.

/sarcasm
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
3 years ago#4
Maybe AMD should rename themselves to Volkswagen.
The slogan matches "Drivers wanted"
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence

User Info: brotrrwinner

brotrrwinner
3 years ago#5
AMD

Drivers

choose one
September 21st, 2008
Never forget

User Info: SnipeStar

SnipeStar
3 years ago#6
lolamd
i7 3820 / Corsair H80i | Asus Sabertooth X79 | 2x GTX 680 4GB | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x 600GB Raptor / 2x 1TB WD RE3 | Corsair HX1000w | Silverstone RV01

User Info: fatali

fatali
3 years ago#7
Ch3wy posted...
They tell you right upfront to never settle, you should have listened to them.

OMG I am still laughing.
Mystery is the source of all true science.

User Info: Xeeh_Bitz

Xeeh_Bitz
3 years ago#8
That's how AMD delivered a better Price-Performance ratio, they cut costs by only having one intern developing drivers.
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant

User Info: _Zero1_

_Zero1_
3 years ago#9
I think they are actually working on a program that monitors your gaming habits, rewarding you points for doing so, and then making those points redeemable for items, pretty sure I saw a 290x or whatever they are on the list
i5 3570k| Radeon HD 7950| 16GB 1600mhz DDR3| Asrock Z77 Pro4| Coolmaster V8 CPU Cooler| W7| 1.7TB HDD/256GB SSD

User Info: Xeeh_Bitz

Xeeh_Bitz
3 years ago#10
_Zero1_ posted...
I think they are actually working on a program that monitors your gaming habits, rewarding you points for doing so, and then making those points redeemable for items, pretty sure I saw a 290x or whatever they are on the list

So instead of making drivers, they're starting up a Bing Rewards or Swag Bucks? lol
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. are you kidding me amd?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived