This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Weird things you do while playing games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Weird things you do while playing games?

User Info: pozertron

pozertron
3 years ago#111
I slap my leg with a nearby long object *the safe end of the knife usually* whenever i see a loading screen.
Any game with a time limit must burn in hell...with the exception of Fallout 1, Mana Khemia and Mana Khemia 2 since those were actually good.

User Info: JLKrombacher

JLKrombacher
3 years ago#112
If I am playing online competitive multiplayer I like to string together the most random words and belittle people while I am playing. Never, ever do I do this chat but rather just to myself out load in my own house. Even if I am getting my butt kicked.

When I played WoW. There was a few times while raiding I left my headset on and people heard the strange s*** I was saying. Not to my teammates but to random trash mobs I was in charge of tanking. I think it just helps me focus. This happened a lot in Karazhan and ICC.
FC: 4141-3039-6866
Bug: Lediba, Beautifly, Venomoth

User Info: Sefyroth

Sefyroth
3 years ago#113
Move and attack in time with the music I'm listening to.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kuro64
http://tf2b.com/tf2/item/76561197967620233/810171751

User Info: Drakillion

Drakillion
3 years ago#114
In a multiplayer game, I find myself rubbing, licking and pressing my lips every time I die.

I usually play while standing up after 40 minutes of play for 15 minutes. It makes me feel not lazy haha

I tend to do commentary as if I wer in an LP when playing action-adventure games and RPG's after a good day. This kind of freaks me out because I'm talking to nobody but myself and I can't help it.

When I rage quit because my team mates in BF3 are a bunch of idiots, I always stand up, then quit the game.

When playing survival horror games, and when I know something bad's going to happen, I get closer to the tv, lean forward, give my best "death stare" and start pumping myself up by yelling profanities at the game in my mind. "**** you jump scare! I know you're there!" or "*****, get your uncanny valley ass out of here!"

When I die in an anticlimactic way, I usually make a small raspberry. You know, when you stick out your tongue, compress your lips and blow.

I rub my forehead with the back of my hand every time I lose in a fighting game.

Lastly, I sometimes make over exaggerated facial expressions depending on how I feel. Do I feel like a bad ass? Got that rage-inducing grin ready. Am I happy because I'm doing good? A big, toothy smile. Do I feel annoyed. Furrowed brows with pouty lips. WTF was that? Tilted head with, raised eyebrows with straigtened lips. That guy is pissing me off! The face of a killer.
It's funny how No Guard and the absence of it can turn the wimpiest of men into fighting machines and gods of war and destruction into pathetic, big, wimps.

User Info: wh0_kn0ws

wh0_kn0ws
3 years ago#115
may not be weird, but i can't allow sunlight in the room when i'm playing
it's simple. just be nice.

User Info: Anthonny

Anthonny
3 years ago#116
I tend to flip coins to decide huge moral dilemmas. For example, in Mass Effect 3 I helped the Krogans even though I like Salarians more because I got tails instead of heads.
Whoomp! There it is.

User Info: renzsweet

renzsweet
3 years ago#117
Have a headset in one ear and listen to Christian talk radio while I play. And yes, I am serious.
I praise the name of Jesus.

User Info: EpicKingdom_

EpicKingdom_
3 years ago#118
Pause game and touch myself while browsing adult websites on other monitor.

100% serious.
You're not Master Race until the Gaben reveals himself before you. ALL of himself. https://www.youtube.com/user/PCGamingMasterRace87/videos

User Info: Sc24life

Sc24life
3 years ago#119
JLKrombacher posted...
When I played WoW. There was a few times while raiding I left my headset on and people heard the strange s*** I was saying.

Haha, we need more story on this part!
"planetside 2 would only have 30 people running around on a small map fighting."
- GunWolfAlpha

User Info: ssringo

ssringo
3 years ago#120
I start out sitting normally in my chair. Over the course of my session I slide little by little down into the chair until I'm basically sitting on my back. The I realize it's not very comfortable, chastise myself for being a dork and go back to sitting like a normal person. Then repeat.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Weird things you do while playing games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived